FREE FUN: From fireworks to birthday cakes, concerts to street performers, the Inner Harbor will feature lots of family fun .. during the Fourth of July Celebration at Harborplace -- and it's all free!
* 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.: The American Roots Concert, featuring Grandsons of the Pioneers at the Harborplace Amphitheatre. Their style comes from taking the roots of American music, such as rhythm and blues, western swing and rockabilly, and making it into rock 'n' roll.
* Noon to 1 p.m.:Baltimore celebrates Harborplace's 14th birthday, serving thousands of pieces of birthday cake.
* 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.: At Kid's Korner, your children can bring their favorite teddy bear to a Winnie the Pooh party and get free pictures taken with Winnie the Pooh.
* 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.: At the Beefeater Smooth Sounds Concert, the South African group Mahlathini & The Mahotella Queens will be featured at the Harborplace Amphitheatre.
* 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.: Winnie the Pooh will meet and greet fans while strolling through Harborplace and the Gallery.
* 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.: The First U.S. Army Band will perform popular and patriotic music.
* 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.: The 229th U.S. Army Band will perform popular music in a family concert.
* Noon to 5 p.m.:Antique and classic cars will be showcased at the Sam Smith Parking Lot, south of the Light Street Pavilion.
* 5 p.m.: A fireboat in the harbor will shoot streams of water into the sky, creating rainbows off the reflection of the sun under the direction of visual artist Fred Stern.
* 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.: Rick Serfas and the Soul Providers, featuring Jesse Yawn, will perform.
* 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.: Maria Rose and her Blue Horizon Band will perform.
* 9:30 p.m.: Fireworks over the Inner Harbor.