Take note, news junkies: Barbara Walters will interview Louis Farrakhan on ABC's "20/20," and Dennis Miller is likely to comment on that event and others, as his new, live show premieres at midnight on HBO.
* "The Adventures of Brisco County Jr." (8-9 p.m., WBFF, Channel 45) -- Shades of "Kung Fu," and even that Eddie Murphy bomb "The Golden Child," are played out in this new "Brisco County Jr." with a subplot about a Chinese martial arts gang and an endangered baby. Fox.
* "Bill Moyers' Journal" (9-10 p.m., WETA, Channel 26) -- Question: Which one of tonight's talk-show hosts spends an hour, eagerly, with Rita Dove, the country's poet laureate?
Answer: You had to ask? PBS.
* "20/20" (10-11 p.m., WJZ, Channel 13) -- The last time Louis Farrakhan sat down for a nationally televised interview, it was with Arsenio Hall, who subsequently and unexpectedly announced his impending retirement from the talk-show arena.
Mr. Hall was criticized by many for not questioning or refuting some of Mr. Farrakhan's assertions.
Barbara Walters, conversely, went into this interview with the understanding that she and the controversial Nation of Islam leader would have a much more focused discussion.
Given his track record, and hers, this interview is not to be missed. ABC.
* "Picket Fences" (10-11 p.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- This is a repeat of the funny yet poignant "Picket Fences" episode in which Megan Gallagher guest stars as the shapely spokesmodel for a local dairy company. CBS repeat.
* "Dancing With Danger" (9-11 p.m., USA) -- Cheryl Ladd plays a modern-day taxi dancer (?), and Ed Marinaro a private eye, in this moody mystery that tries to be steamy but settles for foggy. Mr. Marinaro takes his top off before Ms. Ladd strips to her lingerie in one scene, but that's the only "twist" in this otherwise subpar -- even by USA Network standards -- telemovie.
* "Dennis Miller" (midnight-12:30 a.m., HBO) -- Welcome back, Dennis. Live, once a week, with no net -- this new HBO series is playing to all of Mr. Miller's strong points, so let's see what happens.