For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* March 1-4 CORROSION/94, the annual symposium and exhibit of the National Association of Corrosion Engineers, opens at 8 a.m. in the Baltimore Convention Center. Full registration is $205. One-day pass for exhibits is $35. Call (713) 492-0535, Ext. 81 for information.
May 4-6: Association of American Medical Colleges, teaching hospitals conference, Hyatt Regency. Contact: Marcie A. Foster, 2450 N Street N.W,, Washington, D.C. 20037-1126. Attendance: 200.
Sept. 1-5: Pentecostal Churches of the Apostolic Faith annual convention, Hyatt Regency. Contact: Tyrone Tribbott, 88 Grinett Ave., Williamsboro, N.J. 08046. Expected attendance: 800.
For more Washington area convention information, call the Washington, D.C. Convention and Visitors Association at (202) 789-7000.
Feb. 28-March 1: National Pest Control Association legislative conference, Holiday Inn, College Park. Contact: Vanell Lohr (703) 573-8330. Estimated attendance: 400.
* Feb. 28-March 2: National Association of Mortgage Brokers, lobby meeting, Embassy Row Hotel. Contact: Gail Hallstrom (602) 992-6181. Expected attendance: 150.
* Feb. 28-March 2: Association of Advance Life Underwriting annual meeting, Grand Hyatt Hotel. Contact: Karen Keating (202) 331-6085. Expected attendance: 1,500.
* Feb. 28-March 3: National Association of Regulatory Utilities Commissioners, winter committee meeting, J W Marriott. Contact: Paul Rogers (202) 898-2200. Expected attendance: 800.
* March 1-3: Treasury Management Association, regional conference, Sheraton Washington. Contact: Mary Krahules (301) 907-2862. Expected attendance: 500.