Atholton (9-4, 15-6) edged visiting Oakland Mills, 69-62, as senior D. J. Chiles scored 20 points in a Howard County League boys basketball game.
Oakland Mills' leading scorer was Mike Hill with 25 points.
* Hammond 67, Centennial 57: Senior Charles Chapman scored 22 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead host Hammond (7-10, 5-6) past Centennial. Brian West led Centennial with 10.
* Glenelg Country School 74, Perry Hall Christian 44: Kofi Kankam scored 22 as host Glenelg County Day School (8-3) beat Perry Hall Christian (8-9). Kankam also had 12 steals and eight assists.
* Hammond 84, Centennial 42:
Tiki Nicholson, a junior guard, had 19 points to lead No. 1 Hammond (18-1, 12-0) past visiting Centennial (2-19).
Kacy Williams added 14 for Hammond, which broke its school single-game scoring record.
Meredith Price led Centennial with 12 points.
* Oakland Mills 53, Atholton 28: Missy Singleton scored 14 points and Ginny Dye and Lauren McHargue added 10 each to pace Oakland Mills.
Nicole Blankenship led Atholton with six.
* Howard 39, Wilde Lake 35: Yamika Blackstone scored 13 points as Howard (6-6, 10-11) edged Wilde Lake (5-8, 9-9).
Kim Driessen had 10 points to lead Wilde Lake.