* Westminster: A resident of West George Street reported that someone broke into his house Wednesday and stole items valued at $580.
A Bond Street resident reported that someone forced a door of her automobile and stole several items Wednesday while the car was parked near her home. She estimated the loss and damage at $340.
A resident of Daniel Drive told police that someone scratched the hood of her automobile while it was parked at her home Wednesday. She estimated the damage at $100.
A resident of Church Street told police that someone stole his jacket, a Gameboy and Gameboy cartridge from the first block of Pennsylvania Avenue Tuesday. He estimated the loss at $105.
An employee of Fan's Chinese Restaurant on West Main Street reported that someone broke in and attempted to steal money Friday. The damage was estimated at $50.
* Pleasant Valley: State police are searching for the intruder who broke into a home on Hughes Shop Road on Tuesday and stole a television, videocassette recorder and a camera. The burglar also found the keys to a 1989 Pontiac Grand Am that was parked outside the house and stole the automobile, according to police. The loss was estimated at $10,590.
* Finksburg: Gamber responded for wires on fire on Kays Mill Road near Toggenburg Drive at 1:50 p.m. Thursday. Units were out for 21 minutes.
* Pleasant Valley: Engines from Pleasant Valley and Taneytown responded to a chimney fire on Running Brook Drive at 6:01 p.m.
Wednesday. Units were out for 45 minutes.
* Westminster: Westminster and Reese responded for an odor of smoke in the 800 block of Snowfall Way at 1:30 p.m. Thursday. Units were out for 46 minutes.
Westminster and Reese responded for a fire alarm in the 100 block of North Court Street at 9:38 a.m. Thursday. Units were out for five minutes.