* SHOOTING/ARRESTS: Northeastern District -- Police arrested a teen-ager and an adult and charged each with assaulting several police officers by shooting at them during a pursuit Tuesday that ended in the 2000 block of Cecil Ave. No injuries were reported. The pursuit began when police learned that the two allegedly had drugs. During the pursuit, several shots were fired from the suspects' car, which was stopped by several police cars. Arrested were Twoine Sugua, of the 2000 block of Druid Hill Ave., and the teen-ager, Chinor Coleman, of the 2000 block of E. 30th St., who was charged as an adult with assault with intent to murder, handgun violations, reckless endangerment and other related offenses. Mr. Sugua was charged similarly and was being held in lieu of $2 million bond. Mr. Chinor was being held in lieu of $1 million bond.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Someone entered a house in the 5600 block of Frankford Ave. through a door Tuesday and stole clothing and tennis shoes, all valued at nearly $500.
* THEFT: Northeastern District -- Property valued at nearly $3,000 was stolen from a home in the 6000 block of Amberwood Road Tuesday.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- A television, computer equipment and a stereo receiver, all valued at more than $2,000, were stolen from a house in the 3000 block of Harford Road Tuesday or Wednesday.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Someone entered a home in the 2000 block of Odell Ave. Tuesday and stole a videocassette recorder and TV, all valued at nearly $500.
* THEFT: Central District -- Someone entered a car owned by a resident of the 1600 block of Kirkwood Ave. while it was parked in the 200 block of E. Read St. Tuesday after breaking a window and stole property valued at $200.
* PURSE SNATCH: Central District -- A resident of the 1600 block of N. Fulton Ave. was walking in the 400 block of Franklin St. Wednesday when a man approached her from behind and stole her purse containing $40.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered a house in the 3800 block of Greenmount Ave. through a rear door Tuesday and stole a silver key. The intruder, who was seen in the house by the occupant, is being sought.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A silver 1993 Acura Legend with Maryland tags ANL015 was stolen from the 1900 block of Greenberry Road.
* ASSAULT: Northern District -- Three men, one with a handgun, entered a woman's home in the 800 block of Dartmouth Road Wednesday and assaulted her with their fists and the gun. The woman refused medical treatment. Police knew of no motive for the attack.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.