* ROBBERY: Southeastern District -- A resident of the 100 block of N. Curley St. was in the 2400 block of Orleans St. Sunday when a man with a knife robbed him of $10.
* THEFT: Southeastern District -- Police were seeking a man known only as "Richard" who stole a 19-inch TV from the apartment of a friend he was visiting in the 200 block of S. #F Broadway over the weekend. The TV was valued at more than $400.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- Three men were about to enter a house in the 3700 block of Greenmount Ave. Saturday when four men, one with a handgun, robbed them of an undisclosed sum of money.
* ARSON: Northern District -- Police were seeking a 36-year-old woman who set fire to an apartment in the 800 block of W. 36th St. early today The fire caused minor damage to the dwelling and was extinguished in less than 20 minutes. Police said the woman lived in the apartment.
* MAIMING: Northwestern District Police were seeking a man who bit a portion of an ear off another man during an altercation in the 3400 block of Wabash Ave. Sunday. The victim received treatment at the Liberty Medical Center and was released.
* ASSAULT/ARREST: Western District -- Police arrested a man Saturday after he pointed a loaded shotgun at another man during an incident in the 2600 block of Pennsylvania Ave. Saturday. The shotgun, along with a .38 caliber derringer that was found on the suspect, was recovered.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A resident of the 5200 block of Linden Heights Ave. was in the 2600 block of Lauretta Ave. Saturday when a gunman robbed him of his wallet and $40.
* ROBBERY/ARRESTS: Northpoint District -- A couple was arrested early today and charged with robbing the 7-Eleven store in the 7400 block of Holabird Ave. of $84. Officer Edward Lacey was driving by the store around 2 a.m. when he saw a man reaching over the counter. Moments later, a man ran from the store followed by the manager. Officer Lacey made a U-turn and was pursuing the suspect on foot when the man got into a car driven by a woman. Pulling his handgun, the officer stood near the front of the car and ordered the driver to stop. She did, and the pair was arrested without further incident. Inside the car, police found money taken from the store. Charged with robbery and held at the police station were Joseph Heeter, 19, of the 100 block of Patapsco Ave. in St. Helena, and Sharon Williams, 28, of the 2400 block of Lincoln Ave. in Edgemere. The store manager told police the suspect did not display a weapon but implied he was armed.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.