* COMMERCIAL BURGLARY: Southeastern District -- Someone broke a front window with a rock at Roberts Plaza Hair Center in the 6300 block of Eastern Ave. and stole $150 between 4:30 p.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. yesterday.
* COMMERCIAL BURGLARY: Southeastern District -- Someone broke through the roof to enter the G&A; Restaurant in the 3800 block of Eastern Ave. between 4 a.m. and 5 a.m. yesterday and stole an unknown amount of money and left through the front-door window.
* ARMED ASSAULT/ROBBERY: Southeastern District -- Three men used a baseball bat to knock a 30-year-old man off a moped in the 6200 block of Boston St. at 11:15 p.m. Saturday, pointed a gun at him and stole the moped and an unknown amount of money.
* ARMED ASSAULT/ROBBERY: Southeastern District -- A man with a gun stopped a 21-year-old woman walking in the 1500 block of E. Fayette St. at 1:45 a.m. yesterday and stole $19, a green leather coat valued at $79 and a black leather purse worth $89.
* ASSAULT/ROBBERY: Southeastern District -- A woman in her mid-20s, who claimed she was owed money for Avon products, stole $31 from a 78-year-old man and his wife at their home in the 2400 block of McElderry St. The incident occurred about 11:30 a.m. yesterday.
* ARMED ASSAULT/ROBBERY: Southeastern District -- A man approached a 37-year-old man from behind, pointed a weapon at his back and pulled him into an alley in the 600 block of N. Rose St. about noon yesterday and stole $200 from his pocket.
* SHOPLIFTING: Northern District -- A man fled the Blockbuster Video store in the 400 block of E. 33rd St. at 3 p.m. yesterday with a videotape worth $15.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- Someone stole a 1985 Chevrolet with Maryland tags ALM 146 from the 1500 block of Kelly Ave. where the owner had left it running at 1:15 p.m. yesterday.
* BREAKING AND ENTERING: Garrison Precinct -- Witnesses chased a 16-year-old and held him for police after they saw the youth break a window at the Pic 'n Pay Shoes store in the 8700 block of Liberty Road and flee with a pair of shoes about 5:30 a.m. Saturday. Damage to the window was estimated at $250.
* ROBBERY: North Point Precinct -- A man told police he got drunk and fell asleep at a friend's house in the 200 block of Baltimore Ave. Saturday. When he awoke about 10:30 p.m., he discovered someone had stolen his wallet containing an undisclosed amount of money.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Towson Precinct -- Someone walked up to a man at the intersection of Overbrook and Sherwood roads at 5 a.m. Friday, placed a blunt object against his back, pushed him to the ground and removed an undisclosed amount of money from his pocket before fleeing.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Kerry O'Rourke and Mike Farabaugh.