* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- A deliveryman for Vizzini's pizza in the 5500 block of Sinclair Lane was in the 5500 block of Bowleys Lane Wednesday night when a gunman robbed him of nearly $200.
* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- A resident of the 3600 block of Rexmere Road was walking near her home Wednesday afternoon when a man stole her purse containing cash and property, all of unknown value.
* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- A man with an unknown weapon robbed a resident of the 1500 block of Lochwood Road of $10 Wednesday while the victim was in the 1500 block of Sheffield Road.
* ROBBERY: Eastern District -- A 17-year-old resident of the 1000 block of N. Bond St. was walking near her home Tuesday when a man stole her purse containing cash and property, all valued at $40.
* BURGLARY: Eastern District -- Someone hid inside the Yellow Bowl restaurant in the 1200 block of Greenmount Ave. after it closed Tuesday night and ransacked the business. The incident was discovered when the restaurant opened Wednesday. It was not immediately known what, if any, property was stolen.
* CARJACKING TRY: Eastern District -- A Baltimore County woman was driving in the 1500 block of E. Madison St. Wednesday when a gunman attempted to steal her 1993 Toyota. The woman drove off and the man ran away.
* SHOOTING: Eastern District -- A resident of the 9300 block of Tulsemere Road in Randallstown, Baltimore County, was in the 1200 block of N. Bond St. Wednesday night when he was stopped by two men who asked him for a cigarette. Before the victim could comply, one of the men pulled out a handgun and demanded the victim's money. After giving the men less than $100, the victim was shot by the gunman in the right leg. The victim was taken to Johns Hopkins Hospital for treatment.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered a house in the 1000 block of N. Mount St. that was recently damaged by fire and stole property valued at more than $3,000.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Property valued at more than $1,700 was stolen from a house in the 1800 block of Mullins Ave. between Feb. 3 and Feb. 8 by someone who entered through the front window. Taken was an electric range, kitchen cabinets and a space heater.
* THEFT: Western District -- Electronic equipment valued at more than $2,000 was stolen from a city-owned truck assigned to the )) Bureau of Water and Waste Water while it was parked in the 900 block of N. Stricker St.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- A TV, VCR and other property, all valued at more than $1,000, were stolen from a house in the 1400 block of Williams St. Monday orTuesday.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Two VCRs and a TV, all valued at more than $900, were stolen from a house in the 1700 block of E. Fort Ave. Wednesday.
* STOLEN CAR: Southern District -- A 1990 Honda, Maryland tags 585ACY, was stolen from the 400 block of S. Howard St. Wednesday.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- Someone went behind the counter at Some Like It Hot in the Light Street pavilion at Harborplace Tuesday or Wednesday and stole nearly $140.
* THEFT: Central District -- Police were seeking a man who entered an office at the Archdiocese of Maryland at the Catholic Center in the 300 block of Cathedral St. and stole property valued at more than $300.
* THEFT: Central District -- Tools of unknown value were stolen from a 1993 Ford Bronco parked in the 100 block of E. Lexington St. Wednesday.
* THEFT: Central District -- A carrying bag containing clothing, shoes and other property, all valued at more than $400, was stolen from a 1991 Buick that was parked in the first block of E. Eager St. Wednesday.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- Someone entered Sammy's Fashions in the 2100 block of W. Pratt St. Wednesday after breaking a pane of glass in a door and stole property of unknown value.
* ROBBERY TRY/SHOOTING: Southwestern District -- A resident the 6000 block of Starleigh Drive was in the 3400 block of Clifton Ave. early yesterday when two men, one with a handgun, attempted to rob him. The victim was shot in the hand and was later taken to an area hospital for treatment.
* ATTEMPTED MURDER/ROBBERY: Garrison District -- A resident of the 100 block of Pittston Circle was shot in the face Wednesday afternoon during a robbery. Two men, one with a handgun, were talking to the victim around 3 p.m. outside his home when one of the men demanded he pay them money he owed. When the victim refused, the gunman shot him in the face. The victim was then forced back into his home. There, the gunman and his accomplice ordered the victim and two guests onto a sofa and robbed them of less than $30 before fleeing. The wounded man was taken to an area hospital for treatment and was released.
* STOLEN CAR: Parkville District -- A 1992 Jeep Wrangler valued at $18,000, with Maryland tags 48423M, was stolen Wednesday from the first block of Thurmont Court.
* STOLEN CAR: Parkville District -- Someone stole a 1993 Nissan pickup truck, Maryland tags 14B635, from the first block of Lerner Court Wednesday.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.