* STOLEN CAR: Eastern District -- A 1992 Honda Accord, Maryland tags ZVX 899, owned by a resident of the 700 block of Lannerton Road in Baltimore County, was stolen from the rear of the Marcos Club in the 2000 block of Broadway early yesterday.
* STOLEN CAR: Northeastern District -- Someone stole an International tractor, Maine tags PYG9721, from the 4200 block of Glenmore Ave. Sunday.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Property valued at $400 was stolen from a house in the 3600 block of Yolando Road Sunday.
* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- Two men, one from the 900 block of McKewin Ave. and the other from the 1000 block of Barre St., were in the 900 block of McKewin Ave. Sunday when two unarmed men robbed them of cash and property, all valued at $600.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Someone entered a house under renovation in the 2900 block of Erdman Ave. over the weekend and stole $5,000 worth of property.
* BURGLARY/ARREST: Northeastern District -- Police responding to a burglary at Prode auto parts in the 4700 block of Belair Road Saturday arrested a man inside the business and recovered property.
* THEFT: Central District -- Someone stole the two front tires and the spare of a 1982 Honda in the 1500 block of N. Guilford Ave. Sunday.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- An elderly couple from the 200 block of Witherspoon Road was walking in the 3600 block of Greenway Saturday night when they were stopped by a man who demanded the husband's wallet. When the husband told the man he didn't have a wallet, the man ordered the woman to give him her purse. The man removed $8 from the purse, returned it to the woman and fled.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A resident of the 900 block of Gorsuch Ave. was walking near her home Sunday when a man knocked her to the ground and robbed her of cash and property, all valued at $24.
* ROBBERY TRY: Northwestern District -- A woman was about to enter her apartment in the 2800 block of Gatehouse Drive early Sunday morning when a man approached her from the rear and attempted to steal her purse. When the woman struck the man and cried out, he fled.
* RAPE: Northwestern District -- A West Belvedere Avenue resident was raped Sunday shortly after her boyfriend left her house. The woman was treated at Mercy Medical Center. A second man who had entered the house moments after the victim's boyfriend left was being sought.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Someone entered a house in the 3800 block of Reisterstown Road through a rear door Sunday and stole a VCR, telephone and an antique 16-gauge shotgun, all valued at more than $3,000.
* THEFT: Southern District -- Three jackets valued at nearly $500 were stolen from a 1985 Toyota parked in the 1100 block of S. Charles St. over the weekend by someone who broke a window to gain entry.
* STOLEN CAR: Southern District -- A 1992 Plymouth was stolen from the 400 block of Jeffrey St. Saturday or Sunday. Police said the owner had left the keys in the ignition.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- A VCR, TV, purse and a cassette radio, all valued at more than $600, were stolen from a house in the 500 block of Scott St. Sunday.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- A video game and its equipment, all valued at more than $600, were stolen from a house in the 100 block of LaSalle Circle over the weekend by someone who entered by breaking a rear window.
* ROBBERY TRY: Towson District -- A resident of the 6800 block of Queens Ferry Road was standing near his car outside his home Saturday night when a teen-ager armed with a straight razor told him he was going to steal his car. The youth then lunged toward the man, cutting his leather jacket. The youth fled without taking the car.
* BURGLARY: Garrison District -- Computer equipment valued at $500 was stolen from Pikesville High School in the 7600 block of Labyrinth Road over the weekend.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.