The Olympics begin in Lillehammer, Norway, on Saturday, with CBS coverage of opening ceremonies beginning at 8 p.m. on Channel 11.
Here are highlights of The Sun's coverage planned for the week leading up to the XVII Games:
* Tomorrow: War-torn Sarajevo, 10 years after it played host to the Winter Olympics.
* Tuesday: Donna Weinbrecht and Trace Worthington, two of America's hottest "hot dog" skiers.
* Wednesday: Duncan Kennedy, the U.S. luger who stood up to skinheads in Germany.
* Thursday: Speed skater Dan Jansen, still chasing his first gold medal.
* Friday: How U.S. Olympians are expected to fare, and a look at CBS' coverage plans, with day-by-day TV schedule.
D8 * Saturday: What to expect in men's downhill skiing.