D. J. Ward scored a game-high 17 points and grabbed 10 rebounds as host Randallstown upset No. 17 Perry Hall, 64-51, in a Baltimore County 3A-4A boys basketball league game yesterday. Four players scored in double figures for the Rams (6-3).
Chauncey Liles led the Rams defensively with six steals. The Gators (7-2) fell behind 18-8 in the first quarter, but closed within 44-35 after the third quarter.
* Loch Raven 63, Kenwood 57: Senior forward Dane Elterman scored 16 of his game-high 33 in the fourth quarter as host Loch Raven came back from a 12-point third period deficit and defeated Kenwood in an overtime Baltimore County 1A-2A League game. Elterman also hit four of his six three-pointers in the fourth for the Raiders (6-3, 5-2), who outscored Bluebirds 8-2 in overtime.
Tavon Banks topped Kenwood with 17. Senior forward Jason Longwell and senior guard Eric Elmore added 10 apiece for Loch Raven.
* Overlea 82, Chesapeake-BC 52: Troy Williams scored a game-high 18 to lead host Overlea (7-2, 5-1) past Chesapeake-BC in a Baltimore County 1A-2A league game.
Williams added six assists and Bernard Fitchette scored 15 and made eight steals for the Falcons. Cameel Robinson led the Bayhawks with 17.
* Gilman 72, St. Mary's 54: Junior forward Mark Abrams had 20 to lead host Gilman (10-5,5-1) over St. Mary's (4-9,3-2) in an MSA B Conference game. Senior guard Jimmy Fields added 17 points and gave out 15 assists.
* Dundalk 85, Lansdowne 62: Travis Thornton scored a game-high 21 as host Dundalk ran past Lansdowne in a Baltimore County 3A-4A league game. Lansdowne was led by Jason Bandy's 14.
* Catonsville 69, Owings Mills 52: Tom Carey scored 16 to lead visiting Catonsville (5-3, 5-2) over Owings Mills (4-5, 3-4) in a Baltimore County 1A-2A league game. Ed Garrett added 16 for the Comets. Ryan Polly led the Eagles with 22.
* North County 60, Chesapeake-AA 46: Junior Tweety Barton had a game-high 22 as host North County (5-6, 5-6) ran past Chesapeake (2-9, 2-9) in an Anne Arundel County 4A League game.
* Old Mill 65, Northeast 42: Senior Anthony Grave scored 16 to lead Old Mill (6-4) over visiting Northeast (3-7) in an Anne Arundel nonleague game.
* Hammond 70, Oakland Mills 53: Devon Montate had 26 to lead Hammond past host Oakland Mills in a Howard County League game. Irving Conwell scored 15 for the Bears. Michael Hill led the Scorpions with 18, and Joe Mansell added 16.
* Glenelg 74, Centennial 65: Earl Frazier contributed 26 as Glenelg topped host Centennial (6-5, 0-3) in a Howard County League game.
* Lutheran 77, Mount Carmel 58: Seniors Joel Davis and Damian Valentine each scored 20 to lead host Lutheran (7-3, 5-0) over Mount Carmel in an MSA C Conference game. Davis grabbed six rebounds and handed out seven assists, and Valentine had four assists and eight steals.