* STOLEN CAR: Northeastern District -- A 1990 Honda Accord with Maryland tags 59ANV was stolen from the 5500 block of Whitwood Road Wednesday.
* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- A gunman robbed the Frankford Deli in the 4600 block of Frankford Ave. of an undisclosed sum of money Wednesday.
* ROBBERY/ARREST: Northwestern District -- Police arrested a man who allegedly robbed the 7-Eleven store in the 4900 block of Liberty Heights Ave. Wednesday of $52. The man was captured near the store.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A gunman robbed the Garrison 1 Hour Cleaners in the 4600 block of Garrison Blvd. Wednesday of $25 and several pieces of clothing.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Someone entered a house in the 5100 block of Queensberry Ave. through the front door Wednesday and stole property valued at $400.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- Two men attacked a resident of the 5000 block of Pembridge Ave. in the 1600 block of W. North Ave. Tuesday and robbed him of a sweater and cash, all valued at nearly $270.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- A VCR and a money order for $25 were stolen from a house in the 1100 block of W. Fayette St. by someone who entered between Monday and Wednesday.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A resident of the 1900 block of W. Lexington St. was walking in the 1700 block of W. Lafayette Ave. Wednesday when he was attacked by two men who struck him with their fists and robbed him of a leather coat valued at $200.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered Calverton Middle School in the 1100 block of Whitmore Ave. Wednesday and stole two 400-watt speakers valued at $500.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered American Cash in the 1600 block of W. North Ave. Tuesday or Wednesday and stole 10 cartons of cigarettes.
* THEFT: Western District -- Police arrested a woman who allegedly attempted to leave the Farm Fresh store in the 2300 block of Liberty Heights Ave. Wednesday without paying for items valued at nearly $100.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A resident of the 2200 block of Roslyn Ave. was leaving a store in the 1500 block of W. North Ave. after cashing a check for more than $300 when a man robbed her of the money.
* THEFT: Western District -- Someone entered a car parked in the 2200 block of W. North Ave. Wednesday by breaking a window and stole a car phone and a box of cassette tapes, all valued at nearly $900.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered J & Y grocery in the 1600 block of W. North Ave. through the skylight Tuesday night and stole 10 cartons of cigarettes.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- An office and several rooms at the Tru-Way Apostolic Church in the 4300 block of Pimlico Road were ransacked Tuesday or Wednesday by someone who entered the building after breaking a window.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- Someone stole a 1993 Pontiac with Maryland NKH800 Wednesday from the 5100 block of Pembridge Ave.
* RAPE: Southern District -- Police were seeking a man who forced a woman to accompany him into a vacant house in the 800 block of Seagull Ave. Wednesday, then raped her. The woman was treated at Mercy Medical Center and released.
* ROBBERY TRY: Southern District -- A gunman threatened to shoot a teller at the Signet Bank in the 1700 block of W. Pratt St. Wednesday during a holdup attempt but fled for no apparent reason.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Two TVs and two VCRs were stolen from the Salvation Army in the 1000 block of Light St. Tuesday or Wednesday.
* THEFT: Parkville District -- A man entered the Cosmetic Center in the 1900 block of E. Joppa Road Wednesday afternoon and left carrying more than $700 worth of perfume under his jacket.
* BURGLARY: Parkville District -- A keyboard valued at $500 was stolen from an apartment in the first block of Duntore Place Wednesday.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.