I'm so tired of writing the word "repeats" when describing the night's TV offerings, my brain is scrambled. Which reminds me: If you scramble the word "repeats," it comes out "see part," or "trap, see?," either of which makes perfect sense.
* "The Simpsons." (8-8:30 p.m., WBFF, Channel 45) -- The best scene in tonight's delightful "Simpsons" repeat comes when Homer ends up at the same party as George Harrison, and gets all excited -- but not by Mr. Harrison. David Crosby, as well as Mr. Harrison, supplies his own voice in this wonderful satire, which tells of Homer's days as a barbershop-quartet superstar, and ranks as the best Beatles spoof since "The Rutles." Fox repeat.
* "Seinfeld." (9-9:30 p.m., WMAR, Channel 2) -- What's the difference between flying first class and coach? This "Seinfeld" repeat explores some of those differences, in an imaginative episode that is first class all the way. NBC repeat.
* "Frasier." (9:30-10 p.m., WMAR, Channel 2) -- More repeats: This time it's the season opener of "Frasier," featuring the star-making initial appearance of Eddie the pooch -- and fellow cast members John Mahoney, David Hyde Pierce and company. Eddie, though, has two legs up on all the others. NBC repeat.
* "seaQuest DSV." (10-11 p.m., WMAR, Channel 2) -- For the last two weeks, ABC has been repeating its Sunday action show, "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman," in a Wednesday slot, in hopes of building a larger following for it. The same thinking is applied to this Thursday-night showing of NBC's Sunday-night action show, "seaQuest DSV," which gets a one-shot showing in the "L.A. Law" time slot. NBC repeat.
* "Great Television Moments: What We Watched." (10-11 p.m., WBAL, Channel 11) -- As repeats go, this is a truly strange one. This special was shown earlier this year on ABC but shows up tonight on CBS -- in a version that whittles that two-hour program down to a one-hour special. Given that course of events, this CBS airing ought to be titled "Great Television Moments From Great Television Moments: What We Watched Already." CBS repeat.
* "Farm Aid Holiday Special." (8-9 p.m., TNN) -- Here's another special culled from highlights of previous specials. This one-hour Nashville Network special combines the best performances from Farm Aid" concerts V and VI. The suggested alternate title for this one? "Farm Aid XI," because V plus VI equals . . .