* Coldwell Banker Home Realty Professional said Linda Lessey has been awarded the Graduate Realtors Institute designation by the Realtors Institute of Maryland after completing 90 hours of training.
* Atlantic Residential Mortgage Corp., a subsidiary of the Bank of Baltimore, has redesigned its logo and eliminated the illustration of the high-rise building that houses the bank's corporate headquarters.
* Good Architecture announces that Wayne L. Good has received the 1993 Award for Distinctive Residential Architecture from Baltimore magazine and the Baltimore Chapter of the American Institute of Architects for a river front residence in Severna Park.
Featured in the June issue of the magazine, the project involved the remodeling and enlargement of a 1920s house. This is the 12th award won by the Annapolis architect.
* Long & Foster Real Estate announces that Susann Haskins has earned the Graduate Realtors Institute designation.
ON THE MOVE
* The Fred Ezra Co. appointed Donna M. Powers marketing and communications manager and Todd M. Shugarman as an associate in their brokerage division in Washington.
If you have company news, we would like to hear about it.
Send notices for the Real Estate section's "Industry Watch" listing to:
Industry Watch, The Sun, Real Estate News, 501 N. Calvert St., Baltimore 21278, or fax material to (410) 783-2517.
Photographs of promoted or award-winning employees are welcome but cannot be returned.