Senior guard Kurt Weitzal scored a game-high 14 points, including a 3-for-3 performance from three-point range, as Centennial defeated visiting Liberty, 66-46, in a boys basketball nonleague game yesterday.
The Eagles (4-2) extended their winning streak to four games. Liberty fell to 2-4.
* Broadneck 52, Severna Park 43: Jason Smith scored 15 to lead No. 12 Broadneck (2-0) past host Severna Park (1-4) in a nonleague game.
* Chesapeake-AA 61, St. Mary's 47: Seniors Scott Sayman and Aubrey Goff scored 14 each to pace visiting Chesapeake-AA (1-4) over St. Mary's (2-5).
* Perry Hall 84, Lansdowne 63: Junior guard Nick Lozzi led all scorers with 29 points, but host Lansdowne (0-5, 0-4) fell to No. 19 Perry Hall (6-0, 5-0) in a Baltimore County 3A-4A League game.
* Franklin 83, Patapsco 62: Adam Campbell, a junior forward, scored 16 and grabbed six rebounds to lead host Franklin (2-3, 2-3) past Patapsco (2-4, 0-2) in a Baltimore County 3A-4A League game.
* Northern-Calvert 55, Old Mill 54, OT: Northern-Calvert's Earl Griffin hit a baseline three-pointer with two seconds left to edge host Old Mill in overtime. He scored a game-high 18. Senior Todd Singleton scored 13 to lead the Patriots (1-3).
* South Carroll 51, Centennial 20: Junior point guard Amber Clutter scored a game-high 12 and handed out four assists, as No. 12 South Carroll (5-1) defeated visiting Centennial.
The Cavaliers built 25-point halftime lead over Centennial (1-4) and coasted to victory. Each frontcourt member -- senior Molly Cage, junior Melissa Gettemy and junior Erin Nauyalis -- contributed eight points.
* St. Frances 62, University City (Pa.) 60: Kortnie Webb's three-point play with under a minute left lifted visiting and No. 4 St. Frances (8-1) over University City (Pa.) at the H. D. Woodson Mixer.
St. Frances faces H. D. Woodson in today's final at 8 p.m.
* Towson 76, Chesapeake-BC 12: Katie Barnes scored a game-high 17 to lead No. 9 Towson (4-0, 3-0) past visiting Chesapeake-BC (0-4, 0-4) in a Baltimore County 1A-2A League game.