* ROBBERY: Central District -- A resident of the 600 block of Franklin St. was near his home Tuesday when a gunman robbed him of $15.
* THEFT: Central District -- Someone entered a car parked in the first block of Holliday St. Tuesday by breaking a window and stole a purse, coat, two watches and other items, all valued at nearly $700.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- A VCR, TV set, a Caller ID device and clothing were stolen from a house in the 500 block of Orchard St. Tuesday by someone who entered by breaking a kitchen window.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- Someone entered Mr. J's restaurant in the 400 block of N. Howard St. through a rear window Tuesday and stole $100 and several cartons of cigarettes.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- Two-way radios valued at more than $3,000 were stolen from a construction trailer owned by Enterprise Electric Co. while the trailer was parked in the 100 block of W. Lombard St. Tuesday.
* BURGLARY/ARREST: Southeastern District -- Police arrested a man who entered Popeye's restaurant in the 300 block of N. Broadway Tuesday and set off an alarm when he attempted to open an empty cash register. The suspect, a 37-year-old resident of the 200 block of N. Bethel Court, was arrested by Officer Ronald Fleming, who spotted the man fleeing the scene.
* BURGLARY: Southeastern District -- Property valued at nearly $5,000 was stolen from a house in the 2400block of Foster Ave. Tuesday by someone who entered through a bathroom window.
* ROBBERY: Southeastern District -- A resident of the 500 block of N. Port St. was in the 500 block of N. Montford Ave. Tuesday when a man shoved her into an alley and robbed her of her purse containing cash and property, all valued at more than $100.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A gunman robbed a 30-year-old resident of the 700 block of McCabe Ave. of $20 Tuesday as she stood outside a 24-hour bank teller machine in the 5200 block of York Road.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered a house in the 600 block of E. 31st St. Tuesday and stole clothing valued at nearly $900.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Bus tickets valued at more than $250 and $84 were stolen from the BARC laundry in the 5400 block of Roland Ave. Tuesday by someone who entered through a second-floor window.
* THEFT: Northern District -- Someone stole a 4-foot-by-4-foot plastic direction sign from the parking lot of the McDonald's restaurant in the 5100 block of York Road. The device was valued at $900.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A resident of the 1000 block of W. 41st St. was in the 600 block of W. 41st St. Tuesday when a man robbed her of her purse containing cash and property, all valued at more than $100.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A 1991 Mitsubishi with Maryland tags VHS781 was stolen from the 6100 block of MacBeth Drive Tuesday.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A resident of the 2100 block of N. Smallwood St. was in the 2200 block of Presstman St. Tuesday when three men, one with a handgun, robbed him of his Subaru, keys and $7.
* BURGLARY: White Marsh District -- Jewelry valued at $1,000 was stolen from a house in the 6100 block of Hamilton Ave. Tuesday by someone who broke the glass in the front door and entered the residence. Police recovered about $500 worth of jewelry outside the house.
* STOLEN CAR: Parkville District -- A 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier with Maryland tags XJD133 and valued at $7,000 was stolen Tuesday from the parking lot at the North Plaza Mall in the 8800 block of Waltham Woods Road.
* STOLEN CAR: Towson District -- Someone stole a 1993 Honda Accord LZ with Maryland tags AGT408 from the 500 block of Castle Drive Tuesday.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.