* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 1500 block of Kingsway Road was walking in the 5300 block of Reisterstown Road Monday when two men stole her purse containing cash and property, valued at nearly $500.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A 1988 Hyundai with Maryland tags WLN836 was stolen from the 6000 block of Wabash Ave. Monday.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Someone entered Modu-Tech in the 1200 block of E. Patapsco Ave. between Saturday and Monday and stole tools and office equipment valued at more than $4,000.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Someone entered Zientek Motors in the 1000 block of E. Patapsco Ave. over the weekend and stole two motorcycles, tool boxes and other property valued at nearly $2,000.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A resident of the 1300 block of N. Carey St. was in the 700 block of Cumberland St. Sunday when a man robbed her of cash and property valued at more than $300.
* ROBBERY/SHOOTING: Western District -- An out-of-town resident was in the 1400 block of W. Baltimore St. Monday when he was robbed by a man who then shot him. The victim was listed in stable condition at a hospital.
* SHOOTING: Southwestern District -- Police were seeking a man who shot a resident of the 4600 block of Manordene Road in the stomach during an incident near the victim's home Sunday. The victim was admitted to a hospital.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- Property valued at nearly $1,000 was stolen from a house in the 2600 block of St. Benedict St. Sunday or Monday by someone who entered through a rear door.
* STOLEN CAR: Southwestern District -- A 1986 Oldsmobile with Maryland tags ZVJ223 was stolen from the 2300 block of Hollins St. Monday.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville District -- While the occupant of an apartment in the first block of Windmill Chase slept Sunday morning, someone entered the dwelling and stole $600.
* ROBBERY: North Point District -- A gunman robbed the Linen Locker in the 1400 block of Merritt Blvd. of a small sum. After entering at 7:25 p.m. and asking an employee what time the store closed, the man pulled out a gun and threatened to shoot a second employee if the first one did not give him money. The man fled on foot.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- Jewelry valued at more than $900 was stolen from a house in the 1300 block of Deanwood Road Monday by someone who entered through a rear basement door window.
* STOLEN CAR: Towson District -- A black 1989 Mazda 323 with Maryland tags AAX343 and valued at $5,000 was stolen from Gaywood Road near Blenheim Road Sunday or Monday.
* STOLEN CAR: White Marsh District -- A 1987 Volkswagen Jetta was stolen from the first block of Smithy Court Sunday or Monday. The vehicle's license plates were not known.
* BURGLARY: White Marsh District -- Two wedding rings were stolen from a house in the 6800 block of Bensel Ave. Monday by someone who entered through a window.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.