* STOLEN CAR: Northeastern District -- A 1993 Honda with Maryland tags AXM736 was stolen from the 3500 block of Parklawn Ave. between Saturday and Sunday.
* STOLEN CAR: Northeastern District -- Someone stole a 1990 Chevrolet with Maryland tags ABG972 from the 6700 block of Moravia Road between Friday and Sunday.
* STOLEN CAR: Northeastern District -- Between Saturday and Sunday, someone stole a 1992 Honda with Maryland tags XYS900 from the 5100 block of Darien Road.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A 1987 Nissan with unknown temporary tags and owned by a resident of the 2800 block of Huntingdon Ave. was stolen from the 300 block of W. 30th St. Sunday.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A 1990 Honda with Maryland tags 257AKC and owned by a resident of the 6200 block of Chinquapin Parkway was stolen Sunday from the 4800 block of Yellow Wood Road.
* ROBBERY: Southern District -- A resident of the 1500 block of Cole St. was in the 1500 block of Ramsay St. Sunday when a gunman robbed him of $80.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- Police were seeking a man who robbed a resident of the 1600 block of Bruce St. of $10 and a set of keys in the 1400 block of Mountmor Court Sunday.
* ASSAULT: Western District -- A resident of the 2400 block of Francis St. was arguing with another man in the 2600 block of Francis St. Sunday when he was struck over the head with a hammer. The victim was not seriously injured.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 3800 block of Edgerton Road was walking near his home Sunday when a man with a knife robbed him of a small sum of money.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A 1991 Nissan with Maryland tags VXX379 was stolen between Saturday and Sunday from the 2300 block of Brightleaf Way.
* CHURCH BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Property valued $500 was stolen from the Zion Temple Apostolic Church in the 3700 block of Park Heights Ave. over the weekend by someone who entered through a rear window.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- A 1993 Acura Legend with Maryland tags ZWD084 was stolen Sunday from the 6000 block of Berkley Ave.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- Someone stole a 1992 Isuzu Rodeo with Maryland tags 547503M from the 3700 block of Gwyndale Ave. Sunday.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 2300 block of Anoka Ave. was in the 2300 block of Tioga Parkway Sunday when he was attacked by a man who cut him on the face with a piece of glass. A suspect is being sought.
* CUTTING/ARREST: Northwestern District -- Police arrested a man and were holding him at the station in connection with the stabbing over the weekend of a resident of the 3700 block of Columbus Drive during an incident in the 4000 block of Groveland Ave. The victim is listed in fair condition at Sinai Hospital.
* ABDUCTION/ROBBERY TRY: Wilkens District -- A Relay woman was delivering newspapers in the 800 block of Rambo Court in Lansdowne Saturday morning when a man with a knife forced her back into her car and ordered her to drive off. A short time later, the woman screamed, causing the man to flee. Police said the woman was uninjured and not robbed.
* STOLEN CAR: Towson District -- A 1991 Honda with Pennsylvania tags EUV155 and valued at $8,000 was stolen from the first block of Acorn Circle at the Courthouse Square Apartments Sunday.
* STOLEN CAR: Towson District -- A 1993 Honda with Maryland tags PSC618 was stolen from the parking lot at Towson Marketplace in the 1200 block of Putty Hill Ave. Sunday. The car is valued at $15,000.
* ROBBERY TRY: Cockeysville District -- Two employees of the International House of Pancakes in the 1000 block of York Road were about to make a night deposit at the Maryland National Bank in the first block of Cranbrook Road Sunday morning when they heard someone say, "Give me the money." Fearing that someone was about to rob them, the men returned to the restaurant and called the police. A search of the area failed to locate a suspect.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.