* Century 21 Moss Realty, L.L.C., achieved Gold Club Status for the third consecutive quarter by exceeding the Century 21 minimum of $125,000 in gross sales commissions for each quarter. Individual company award winners for the quarter are Shirley McCafferty, Cathy Buck and Alex Beckman, Gold Award; Peggy Elliott, Sales Achievement Award; and Cathy Buck and Veronica Reynolds, Listing Superstar Award.
* UNcommon Realty in Columbia announced that Jeffrey L. Underwood has received the Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager designation from the Real Estate Brokerage Managers Council. Real estate broker/manager for UNcommon Realty and ERA Timian Real Estate in Laurel, Mr. Underwood also is a certified residential specialist.
ON THE MOVE
* American Properties Inc. appointed Ted Bosse IV, Debbie Bosse and Ann Marie Freter sales associates in its Ellicott City office.
* Century 21/Don Gurney announced that Penny Johnson has joined the Pasadena office and Bill Jackson has joined the Annapolis office, both as sales agent.
* Chapel Valley Landscape Co. named Rick Clelan water management branch manager. Mr. Clelan will develop the company's golf course renovation and sports turf business. He also will coordinate irrigation and drainage system design, installation and service.
* Jan. 6: The Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors will sponsor a seminar on "Title X and the Lead Paint Issue: What the Real Estate Agent Should Know" from 6 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. at 101 W. Mount Royal Ave. The cost is $30 for members and $65 for nonmembers if paid before Dec. 15. Fee increases by $5 after that date.
* Jan. 7-9: The Baltimore Woodworking Show runs from noon to 7 p.m. Friday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at the Maryland State Fair Exhibition Hall, 2200 York Road, Timonium. The show will feature the latest in hand and power tools.The cost is $7 for adults. Children 12 and under are free.
* Jan. 10: The Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors will sponsor the course "Real Estate Auctions Today" from 9:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. at 101 W. Mount Royal Ave. The cost is $30 for members and $65 for nonmembers if paid before Dec. 26.
* Jan. 11: Greater Baltimore Board of Realtors course, "The Americans with Disabilities Act: An Overview for Commercial and Residential Licensees" from 9:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. 101 W. Mount Royal Ave.