Senior point guard Steve Wojciechowski scored a game-high 26 points to guide No. 4 Cardinal Gibbons (6-1) to a 104-64 victory over Pallotti (5-2) in the opening round of the Bullis Prep Christmas Tournament. He also had nine assists and eight steals for the Crusaders.
Jerard Rucker had 23 points and eight rebounds for the Crusaders, who will play in the semifinals tonight at 7.
* Woodlawn 79, Franklin 40: Senior guard Brian Stubbs scored 15 points to lead host No. 6 Woodlawn (3-0, 3-0) past Franklin in a Baltimore County League game.
* St. Frances 78, Forest Park 74: Freshman forward Mark Karcher collected 32 points and 11 rebounds to lift No. 14 St.Frances over host Forest Park. * Southwestern 78, Poly 68: Haywood Eaddy had 21 points, seven rebounds and five assists to lift No. 5 Southwestern (4-0) over Poly (2-2) in a Baltimore City game. Ernie Evans added 21 points and 11 rebounds. Reginald Johnson and Donnie Joy added 16 and 14 points, respectively for the Sabers.
* Overlea 74, Loch Raven 72: Shawnte Dukes' layup with one second remaining rallied Overlea (3-1, 2-0) past Loch Raven (3-1, 2-1), in a Baltimore County 1A-2A League game. Troy Williams scored a game-high 34 points for the Falcons, who trailed by 10 points with five minutes left in regulation. Dukes finished with 18 points, and Dane Elterman led Loch Raven with 29.
* Southern-AA 103, Hammond 55: Chatney Howard poured in 32 points as No. 8 Southern-AA (2-2) routed Hammond (1-1). Eddie Paddey had 22 points and handed out eight assists.
* Annapolis 104, Severna Park 63: Rodney Johnson scored 21 points and Rodney Watts pulled down 15 rebounds as No. 10 Annapolis (3-1) defeated Severna Park (1-3).
* Dundalk 54, Dulaney 52: Sophomore forward James Fehrmann scored 17 to push No. 12 Dundalk over visiting Dulaney.
* Atholton 57, Bel Air 35: Brian Benden scored 17 points to lead No. 16 Atholton (3-1) past winless Bel Air (0-4). Victor Smith led Bel Air with 17.
* Severn 71, St. James 46: James Carpenter, Joe Burke, Alhamisi Simms and John Vereen each scored 14 points to give No. 19 Severn (8-2) a victory over St. James in the opening round of the Collegiate Christmas Classic in Richmond, Va. The Admirals will play in the semifinals tonight at 8.
* Perry Hall 81, Parkville 33: Matt Banks had 16 points to lead No. 20 Perry Hall (5-0) past host Parkville (0-5).
* Gilman 82, Spalding 69: Senior forward Than'l Badder scored 26 points and pulled down eight rebounds to pull host Gilman by Spalding in an MSA B Conference Armstrong Division game. Chas Ross led Spalding with 20. Jimmy Fields, who leds the area in points scored (146), finished with nine points, along with eight rebounds and seven assists.
* Mount Hebron 77, Loyola 51: Kurtis Jestis scored a game-high 34 points, lifting Mount Hebron (4-0) past visiting Loyola (3-2) in a non-league game. Patrick Ngomgba added 14 for the Vikings, who raced out to a 25-12 first-quarter lead.
* St. Mary's 55, Curley 46: Kevin Sturm scored a game-high 21 points to lift St. Mary's (2-5) over Curley in an MSA Armstrong B Conference game. Taron Jones scored 14 for St. Mary's, and Brian Schlipp had 14 for Curley.
* Howard 73, Park 50: Senior guard Javier Michaux delivered 27 points and 17 rebounds to push host Howard past Park for its first win of the season. Michaux also anchored the defense with five steals and three blocked shots.
* Randallstown 106, Patapsco 61: Junior center Cameron Bryant had 23 points to lead Randallstown (3-2) past visiting Patapsco.
* Catonsville 62, Kenwood 52: Kevin Butler scored 17 points to lead Catonsville (2-0) past host Kenwood (1-3) in a Baltimore County non-league game.
* Oakland Mills 81, South Carroll 68: Michael Hill, a junior forward, had team-high 27 points and 10 rebounds as Oakland Mills (3-2) topped South Carroll (1-4). Antoine Barnes scored 17 points for the Scorpions.
* Fallston 58, Elkton 45: Junior Kernan Kelly had a game-high 17 points to lead Fallston over visiting Elkton.
* Edmondson 64, Douglass 61: Antonio Sullivan had 23 points as Edmondson (3-1) held off a late surge from visiting Douglass (0-4). Alfonso Jones led Douglass with a game-high 24.
* Eastern Tech 84, Lansdowne 57: Wardel Selby scored 16 points and pulled down five rebounds to lead host Eastern Tech (2-1) past Lansdowne. Rod Daly led Lansdowne with 12 points.