* ROBBERY: Northern District -- Two robbers stole $1,254 from the Charles Village Exxon station in the 2500 block of N. Howard St. at 10:30 p.m. Saturday. They poured gasoline into the money drawer at the window of the cashier's booth and told the cashier they would set the gas on fire if she did not give them money.
* ROBBERY/ABDUCTION: Northern District -- A man pointed an automatic weapon at a male driver stopped at a red light in the 3200 block of Keswick Road at 3:15 a.m. yesterday. The gunman got in the car, ordered the man to drive to another area and stole $81 from him.
* LARCENY FROM AUTO: Northern District -- Someone stole Maryland automobile tags AAM-303 from a car in the 3800 block of Greenmount Ave. between 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. Saturday.
* AUTO THEFT: Northern District -- A black 1987 Ford Taurus with Maryland tags 774-ANY was stolen from the 300 block of E. Cold Spring Lane between 10 p.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. yesterday.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone broke the lock on a garage door in the 2900 block of Guilford Ave. between 10 p.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. yesterday and stole three electric saws, one Toro weed trimmer and one Toro leaf-blower, all valued at about $1,000.
* BREAKING & ENTERING/ARREST: Northeastern District -- Norman Harrison, 55, of the 1100 block of E. Belvedere Ave., was arrested and charged with breaking into an apartment in the 5600 block of Purdue Ave. at 6:45 a.m. yesterday and stealing frozen food from a refrigerator. The tenant heard someone entering her home and called police.
* LARCENY FROM AUTO: Southern District -- Someone broke the rear passenger window of a 1993 Jeep parked in the 600 block of Portland St. yesterday, sometime before sunrise, and stole two men's jackets.
* COMMERCIAL BURGLARY: Southern District -- Someone entered Southside Movies in the 800 block of E. Fort Ave. between 3:30 a.m. and noon yesterday. Equipment was damaged and cups were stolen.
* COMMERCIAL BURGLARY: Southern District -- Someone entered the Carr-Lowrey Glass Co. in the 2200 block of Kloman St. through the front door and stole a fax machine worth $500 between 9 a.m. and 1:20 p.m. yesterday.
* BANK ROBBERY: North Point District -- A young man robbed the Maryland National Bank branch at Eastpoint Mall of an undisclosed amount of money at 11:30 a.m. Saturday. He showed the teller a handgun. The man was described as black, 18 to 20 years old, about 5 feet 8 inches tall and 160 to 180 pounds, and wearing a baseball cap with a "Terps" logo.
* ARMED HOLDUPS: White Marsh District -- A man with a handgun robbed Small's Formal Wear store in Golden Ring Mall and the Par Excellence bakery in the 7800 block of Rossville Blvd. between noon and 12:15 p.m. Saturday.
* SHOOTING:SHOOTING: White Marsh District -- Someone shot a juvenile riding in a car in the Golden Ring Mall parking lot about 9:50 p.m. Saturday. The victim was released after hospital treatment for a minor pellet wound in the left arm.
* ROBBERY/PURSE SNATCHING: Towson District -- Two men in their 20s stole a purse from a 64-year-old woman as she was putting packages in the trunk of her car in the 800 block of Goucher Blvd. about 2:20 p.m. Saturday.
* AUTO THEFT: Towson District -- A four-door 1990 Honda Accord with Maryland tags XXB-477 was stolen from the 8200 block of La Salle Road between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. Saturday.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, compiled by Kerry O'Rourke and Mark Guidera.