Senior forward Brian Stubbs scored 19 points as No. 5 Woodlawn held off host Randallstown, 69-68, yesterday.
The Rams' D. J. Ward took a shot within the three-point arc with one second left, but it rimmed out.
Junior guard Keon Carpenter had 12 points and Emmanuel Adekunle added 10 for the Warriors (2-0).
Ahmed Collins scored a game-high 20 points for the Rams (1-2).
* Atholton 84, Liberty 47: Tony Stewart had 20 points as No. 14 Atholton dug out from an early deficit to rout visiting Liberty. The Raiders turned around an 11-point first-quarter deficit into a 12-point halftime lead.
Josh Gursky led the Lions with 12 points.
* Glenelg 51, Westminster 44: Senior forward James McKenney scored 12 points to lead the Gladiators past visiting Westminster.
Junior guard Earl Frazier added 11 points. Mark Loscomb had a game-high 13 points for the Owls.
* Perry Hall 65, Eastern Tech 61: Mark Franklin and Devlin Green scored 14 points apiece as Perry Hall (3-0) beat visiting Eastern Tech. The Gators had seven three-pointers.
* Dundalk 85, Parkville 34: Senior guard Emar Fleming had 18 points and five rebounds to guide Dundalk over Parkville.
Senior guard Jason Bandy added 17 points, six rebounds and four steals for the Owls (3-0).
* Northeast 40, Lutheran 35: Senior forward Mike Anderson had 10 points to lead visiting Northeast (2-0) past Lutheran (0-2).
* Joppatowne 63, John Carroll 59: Junior guard Nick Weber scored 18 points to lead Joppatowne (1-0) over John Carroll (0-3). Darnell Everett added 17 points for the Mariners and Lamar Williams had 12.
* Loch Raven 75, Towson 58: Dane Elterman had 22 points to lead Loch Raven (2-0) over host Towson (0-2). Chris Palmisano led Towson with 19.
* Overlea 65, Dulaney 59: Shawnte Dukes and Troy Williams each scored 17 to lead Overlea (1-1) over Dulaney (0-3).
* Hereford 77, Owings Mills 75: Mike Bailey had 28 points as Hereford (1-0) edged host Owings Mills (2-1). Rodney Jones led Owings Mills with a game-high 31 points.
* Kenwood 65, Chesapeake-BC 56: Shederick Matthews, a senior forward, scored 17 points as Kenwood (1-1) topped host Chesapeake (0-1). Senior center Lamar King had a game-high 18 points for Chesapeake.
* Mount Hebron 87, Fallston 71: Junior Kurtis Jestes scored 22 points to lead Mount Hebron (2-0) over the Cougars.
* North County 81, Severna Park 62: Teon Carter had 36 points to lead North County (1-0) over host Severna Park. David Orson )) led Severna Park with 17.
* South River 62, Douglass-PG 61: Russell Tongue had 17 points to lead South River (2-0) over visiting Douglass (1-1).
* Old Mill 73, Chesapeake-AA 46: Andrew Lewis and Dee Ballard combined for 25 points as Old Mill (1-0) routed visiting Chesapeake-AA (0-1).
* Arundel 89, Meade 61: Sean Soyars scored 22 of his game-high 32 points in the fourth quarter as host Arundel (2-0) crushed Meade (0-2).
Bakari Ward had 10 steals to go with 19 points. Kevin Higgins also scored 24 points for the Wildcats.
* Harford Tech 65, Rising Sun 56: Senior forward Kelly Turner scored a game-high 29 points to lead Harford Tech (2-0) over visiting Rising Sun in a non-league game.