* ARMED ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Central District -- A man was robbed of $35 Wednesday afternoon in the first block of S. President St. by a man with a .32-caliber pistol.
* RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY: Northern District -- A video recorder, disc player and cash totaling $830 in value was stolen from a dwelling in the 800 block of Gorsuch Ave. between 9:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. yesterday.
* AUTO THEFT: Northern District -- A tow truck was stolen from the 2800 block of Edgecombe Circle North Wednesday evening when the driver left the truck running for a few minutes to visit a friend.
* ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Northern District -- A woman was robbed of $277 by an assailant who grabbed her in the 3300 block of Greenmount Ave. yesterday afternoon.
* ARMED ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Northern District -- A man was robbed of his jacket and $200 by an assailant who threatened him with a butcher knife in the 2400 block of St. Paul St. yesterday afternoon.
* AUTO THEFT: Northern District -- A 1992 Hyundai was stolen from the 2700 block of Guilford Ave. yesterday morning.
* ARMED ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A woman was robbed of $120 by a man who demanded money at gunpoint in the 5500 block of Reisterstown Road yesterday morning.
* ARMED ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A pharmacy in the 3500 block of Dolfield Ave. was robbed of $350 by a man who held his hand in his pocket as if he had a gun yesterday afternoon.
* CHURCH BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- A church in the 3600 block of Mohawk Ave. was robbed of $200 in property yesterday evening.
* ARMED ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- Two men entered a store in Reisterstown Plaza yesterday evening, robbed store personnel at gunpoint and made off with $549 in cash and property.
* AGGRAVATED ASSAULT: Western District -- A woman was assaulted in the 600 block of N. Ashburton St. Tuesday morning by a man wielding a broom handle. The woman sustained bruises to the left arm. The man was arrested.
* ARMED ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Western District -- A man was robbed of $60 Wednesday afternoon by two men who approached him in the 1900 block of Presbury St. and demanded money at gunpoint.
* RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY: Southern District -- A person or persons unknown forced open the front door of a dwelling in the first block of S. Fulton Ave. Tuesday and stole a TV set and stereo worth $3000.
* RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY: Southern District -- A scanner worth $150 was stolen from a dwelling in the 1300 block of McHenry St. Wednesday morning.
* COMMERCIAL BURGLARY: Southern District -- A computer, typewriter and color TV set totaling $2,100 in value were stolen from a chiropractic center in the 1900 block of W. Pratt St. between 7 p.m. Tuesday and 8:50 a.m. Wednesday.
* ATTEMPTED RESIDENTIAL BURGLARY: Eastern District -- Someone kicked in the rear door of a dwelling in the 1500 block of Madeira St. Tuesday morning but could not gain entry.
* COMMERCIAL BURGLARY: Eastern District -- An undisclosed amount of cash was stolen from a store in the 300 block of N. Gay St. Tuesday night by someone who smashed in the front door.
* AGGRAVATED ASSAULT: Eastern District -- A woman was kicked and punched to the body and face Wednesday morning by a man in the 300 block of E. North Ave.
* COMMERCIAL BURGLARY: Eastern District -- Two men broke into a store in the 1400 block of E. Federal St. Wednesday morning and stole $20. The men were arrested, and the money was recovered.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Wilkins District -- A man forced a cashier at a Royal Farm store in the 500 block of Edmondson Ave. to give him an undisclosed amount of cash after he displayed a semiautomatic handgun Wednesday morning.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for information.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Gregory P. Kane.