* ARMED ROBBERY: Southern District -- Two bandits entered a Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet in the 1000 block of Patapsco Ave., demanded money, forced the employees into the freezer and fled with an undetermined amount of cash Monday evening.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Southern District -- A robber held up a delicatessen in the 100 block of S. Calhoun St. Monday afternoon and made off with $100 in cash.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Southeastern District -- A gunman robbed Winn's Food Market in the 3100 block of McElderry St. of $400 Monday afternoon. The owner of the store fired two shots at the thief as he fled. Neither shot hit the robber.
* COMMERCIAL BURGLARY: Southeastern District -- Thieves broke into a store in the 1700 block of E. Lombard St. sometime between 3:30 p.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. Monday, ransacked the office and stole items valued at $525.
* LARCENY FROM VEHICLE: Southeastern District -- Sometime between the hours of 3:30 p.m. Friday and 6:45 a.m. Monday a person or persons unknown broke into a trailer parked in the 800 block of Lancaster St. and stole items valued at $110.
* AUTO THEFT: Central District -- A white, four-door 1993 Nissan Maxima was stolen from the 100 block of Hopkins Plaza Monday evening.
* LARCENY FROM VEHICLE: Central District -- Computer equipment and other items valued at $1,729 were stolen from a trailer parked in the unit block of Mount Vernon Place between 5:30 p.m. and 6:50 p.m. Monday evening.
* LARCENY FROM AUTO: Central District -- A Motorola portable phone valued at $500 and $10 in cash was stolen froma a car parked in the 200 block of N. Charles St. Monday evening.
* COMMERCIAL BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- Office equipment valued at $5,000 was stolen from a business in the 4500 block of Manordene Drive between 8:30 p.m. Sunday and 8:30 a.m. Monday.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Southwestern District -- A man and a
woman were robbed at gunpoint Monday afternoon in the 200 block of S. Collins Ave. The woman surrendered $180 to the gunman. The man lost $100.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A woman was unloading groceries from her car in the 3700 block of Bancroft Road Monday afternoon when a gunman forced her to relinquish her purse containing $20 in cash plus another $5 the victim did not have in the purse.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A man wielding a knife forced a woman in the 4200 block of Hayward Ave. to hand over her purse containing $4 Monday afternoon.
* COMMERCIAL BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone broke into a business in the 3000 block of Chestnut Ave. and took a phone and computer of undetermined value sometime between Sunday night and Monday morning.
* COMMERCIAL BURGLARY: Northern District -- A printer valued at $200 was stolen from a business in the 5800 block of York Road sometime between Friday evening and Saturday morning.
* LARCENY FROM AUTO: Northern District -- A car parked in the 3000 block of Guilford Ave. was entered and $50 stolen between Saturday and Monday.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- Two men robbed a woman of $400 in cash Monday night in the 7200 block of Sauers Ct.
* BREAKING AND ENTERING RESIDENTIAL: Towson District -- A burglar broke into an apartment on Solar Circle Monday morning, turned on the stereo and left.
* BURGLARY RESIDENTIAL: Cockeysville District -- Someone broke into a residence in the 14700 block of York Road between 2 p.m. and midnight Monday and stole valuables worth $1130.
* AUTO THEFT: Woodlawn District -- A 1989 four-door Oldsmobile was stolen from the 7200 block of Oakhaven Circle Monday evening.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS:CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Gregory P. Kane.