* SHOOTING: Eastern District -- A 29-year-old resident of the 1800 block of N. Regester St. was listed in good condition at Johns Hopkins Hospital after a man shot him in the mouth Wednesday night shortly after he got out of a cab in the 600 block of N. Wolfe St. Police said the bullet lodged in the victim's throat. The gunman escaped.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Someone entered a house in the 900 block of Horner's Lane in Armistead Gardens through the front door Wednesday and stole property valued at $500.
* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- A resident of the 1300 block of Pentwood Road was walking in the 4600 block of Loch Raven Blvd. Wednesday after getting off a bus when a man struck him several times and robbed him of more than $200.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Someone entered an apartment in the 5900 block of Daywalt Ave. between Tuesday and Wednesday and stole a leather coat, jewelry and a safe, all valued at more than $900.
* CARJACKING: Southern District -- Police were seeking two men who robbed a resident of the 3000 block of Elizabeth Ave. of her 1990 Oldsmobile Wednesday night at knifepoint in the 2400 block of Marbourne Ave.
* SHOOTING: Southern District -- A resident of the 800 block of Bethune Road in Cherry Hill was standing on the front steps of his house Wednesday night when a man walked by and began arguing with him. During an exchange of words, the passer-by pulled out a handgun and shot the victim in the leg. The gunman escaped, and the victim was in good condition at Harbor Hospital Center.
* ROBBERY/ARRESTS: North Point District -- Police arrested two Turners Station men Wednesday and charged them with the drug-related armed robbery of a 29-year-old man near his home. The victim, a resident of the 3100 block of Four Seasons Court in Dundalk, was at the intersection of Dunman Way and Mornington Road about 4 p.m. Wednesday when two men, one with a handgun, robbed him of $61 before driving away. Arrested a short time later and charged with armed robbery and using a handgun in the commission of a felony were Donald Barbee, 26, of the 500 block of New Pittsburgh Ave., and Mickey Harvey, 26, of the 100 block of Walnut Ave.
* CARJACKING: Garrison District -- A woman was outside the Randallstown branch of the county public library in the 8600 block of Liberty Road Wednesday night when a gunman robbed her of her Datsun station wagon with Maryland tags RCK723.
* ROBBERY: Woodlawn District -- Three youths in their teens, one with a handgun, robbed the Dunkin' Donuts in the 6000 block of Baltimore National Pike of an undisclosed sum of money Wednesday. Police said one of the youths was wearing a white hockey mask.
* ROBBERY: Parkville District -- A Carney-area woman was walking in the 9600 block of Harford Road Wednesday afternoon when a man stole her purse containing cash and property, all valued at more than $500. Following the robbery, the man got into a tan car occupied by a second man and drove away.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.