* SHOOTING: Northern District -- A 24-year-old man was listed in critical condition at Johns Hopkins Hospital after being shot at least once by one of several men inside a bar in the 2700 block of Huntingdon Ave. late Tuesday night. After between five and six men entered the Hard Times Bar around midnight Tuesday, they locked an exit door and confronted the victim. Before the victim could flee, one of the men shot him. The assailants fled.
* ROBBERY: Northern District -- A 14-year-old Waverly boy was in the 800 block of Gorsuch Ave. Tuesday when a gunman robbed him of jewelry valued at more than $100.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered a house in the 2700 block of N. Calvert St. through a door Tuesday and stole two VCRs valued at nearly $500.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A resident of the 4600 block of Manordene Road was about to enter her car in the 3900 block of Park Heights Ave. Tuesday when a gunman ordered her to give up her purse. After emptying the contents on the ground and taking $14, the gunman fled.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- Two men, one with an assault rifle, robbed Boone's grocery store in the 1600 block of N. Smallwood St. of an undiscosed sum of money Tuesday.
* ROBBERY/ARREST: Northwestern District -- Police arrested a man and charged him with the armed robbery of Yang's sub shop in the 5500 block of Park Heights Ave. Tuesday afternoon. Police said a gunman entered the sub shop about 4:30 p.m. Tuesday and ordered an employee to give him money from a cash register. After taking $23, the gunman fled. Following a foot chase by several police, the suspect was caught and the money recovered. Charged with armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon and using a handgun in the commission of a felony was Reginald Crook, 34, of the 3300 block of Avondale Ave.
* ROBBERY: Parkville District -- An employee of Athens Cleaners was leaving the company's Perry Hall outlet in the 4100 block of E. Joppa Road Tuesday when a man ordered him to give up the receipts from the store. The man got an undisclosed sum of money.
* ROBBERY: Towson District -- A 45-year-old resident of the Courthouse Square Apartments was walking near her home in the first block of Acorn Circle Tuesday when a man demanded she give up her purse. When the victim resisted, the man took the purse by force and escaped with cash and property, all valued at more than $100.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- Someone entered Helmore Forms Inc. in the 900 block of Green Spring Ave. in Timonium Monday and ransacked the office. It was not immediately known what, if any, property was taken.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- A space heater and cash were stolen from Agonis Movers in the 6200 block of Falls Road between Monday and Tuesday.
* ROBBERY: Towson District -- A gunman entered the Burger King restaurant in the 1000 block of Taylor Ave. Tuesday evening and ordered an employee to give him money from a cash register and put it in a Burger King bag. The gunman, who had a gold front tooth, escaped with an undisclosed sum.
Police Blotter is a representative, not comprehensive, list of crimes in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, reported by Richard Irwin.