* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- A 42-year-old resident of the 5900 block of Belair Road was near his home Monday when a gunman robbed him of cash and property, all valued at more than $600.
* THEFT: Northeastern District -- Someone entered the cab of a truck parked in the 6700 block of Pulaski Highway between Nov. 7 and Tuesday by forcing a door and stole a TV set, CB radio and a radar detector, all valued at nearly $1,500.
* THEFT: Northeastern District -- Tools and a telephone, all valued at $800, were stolen from a vehicle owned by Exacto Scale Co. in the 2700 block of Shirey Ave. between Monday and Tuesday while the vehicle was parked on the company's property.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Someone entered a house in the 2900 block of Erdman Ave. through a rear door between Sunday and Tuesday and stole a microwave oven, a bike and tools, all valued at nearly $900.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Thirty sets of proof coins valued at $2,000 were stolen from a house in the first block of York Court Tuesday by someone who entered through a door.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- Someone stole a 1978 Datsun with Virginia tags AAP4704 from the 100 block of E. Northern Parkway Tuesday.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- A Suzuki all-terrain vehicle and a Yamaha trail bike, all valued at more than $2,000, were stolen from Success Auto Works in the 400 block of Merryman Lane between Monday and Tuesday by someone who entered the tTC garage after cutting a hole in a fence surrounding the property.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A maroon 1985 Chevrolet with Maryland tags MSP0114 was stolen from the 5800 block of Chinquapin Parkway between Monday and Tuesday.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A blue 1984 Mazda with Maryland tags 822 ADP was stolen Tuesday from the 4800 block of York Road.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A blue 1989 Acura with Maryland tags ZWX919 was stolen from the 2900 block of St. Paul St. Tuesday.
* ROBBERY ATTEMPT: Western District -- Police were seeking a man who attempted to rob Super Fried Chicken in the 1200 block of W. North Ave. Tuesday. When the man entered the store and ordered an employee to give him money from the cash register at gunpoint, the employee ducked under the counter. Unable to get behind the counter, the gunman ran out the door.
* SHOOTING: Southern District -- A resident of the 2900 block of Mosher St. was walking in the 1200 block of S. Hanover St. early Tuesday morning when he heard a gunshot and felt a pain in his elbow. The man was taken to Harbor Hospital Center for treatment and released. No arrest was made, and police knew of no motive for the shooting.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Someone entered a city-owned house in the 2700 block of Spellman Road through a rear window between Monday and Tuesday and stole 25 boxes of floor tiles valued at $1,000.
* THEFT: Southern District -- Tools and a radio, all valued at nearly $1,500, were stolen from a 1978 Chevrolet van parked on the property of the Mass Transportation Authority in the 1500 block of Washington Blvd. Monday.
* STOLEN CAR: Southern District -- A 1992 Mercury with Virginia tags BXF811 and owned by Budget Rental was stolen Tuesday from the 800 block of Barre St.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Property valued at nearly $1,900 was stolen from a house in the 1200 block of Riverside Ave. Tuesday by someone who entered through a rear kitchen door.
* BURGLARY: White Marsh District -- Someone entered an apartment in the 7500 block of Stonecutter Court with a key between Sunday and Tuesday. It was not immediately known if any property was stolen.
* STOLEN CARS: White Marsh District -- Two cars, a gray 1992 Lincoln Town Car with Maryland tags AJB567 and valued at $22,000, and a red 1992 Jeep Wrangler with Maryland tags 537661M and valued at $10,000, were stolen from the parking lot at the White Marsh Mall in the 8200 block of Perry Hall Blvd. Tuesday.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- A purple and orange multi-speed mountain bike valued at more than $300 was stolen from a storage shed in the 300 block of Regester Ave. Tuesday.