For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* Nov. 1-4: Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. annual meeting, Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore. Contact Nancy Hughes, 3501 N. Fairfax Drive, Room 3049-S, Arlington, Va. 22226. Attendance: 175.
* Nov. 3-6: Pennsylvania Bar Association meeting, Stouffer Harborplace. Contact Judi-Lynn Lenker, P.O. Box 186, Harrisburg, Pa. 17108. Expected attendance: 500.
* Nov. 4-5: National Social Science History Conference at Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore. Contact Heidi Jo Hauan, Indiana University, Activities Tower Room 677, Bloomington, Ind. 47405. Expected attendance: 550.
* Nov. 5-7: National Association of Home Builders national remodelers show at the Baltimore Convention Center. Contact Grace Novak, 1201 15th St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 7,500.
* Nov. 7-13: National Coalition of Title 1/Chapter 1 Parents at Omni Inner Harbor. Contact: Lewis King, 648 Center Way S.W., Birmingham. Ala. 35211. Expected attendance: 1,200.
* Nov. 10-15: National Council on Family Relations at Hyatt Regency. Contact Cynthia Winter, 3989 Central Ave., Suite 550, Minneapolis, Minn. 55421. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* Nov. 13-18: Professional Lawn Care Association at Hyatt Regency. Contact Carol Moceri, 1000 Johnson Ferry Road N.E., Suite C-135, Marietta, Ga. 30068-2112. Expected attendance: 4,000.
* Nov. 14-18: Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, World Congress on Alternatives and Animal Uses in the Life Sciences. Contact Jeanne Ryan, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Turner 20, 720 Rutland Ave., Baltimore, Md. 21205. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* Oct. 28-Nov. 2: Davidson Beauty Supply and Equipment at Hyatt Crystal City. Contact Howard Wolf, 10210 Bacon Drive, Beltsville, Md. 20705. Expected attendance: 4,000.
* Oct. 31-Nov. 3: American Academy of Pediatrics at Washington Convention Center and Washington Renaissance. Contact Sarabel Stemer, P.O. Box 927, Elk Grove Village, Ill. 60007. Expected attendance: 3,800.
* Oct. 31-Nov. 3: American Medical Informatics Association at Sheraton Washington. Contact Gail Mutnik, 4915 St. Elmo Ave., Suite 302, Bethesda, Md. 20814. Expected attendance: 2,500.
* Nov. 3-7: Refrigeration Service Engineers Society in the Hyatt Crystal City. Contact: Ken Hajduk, 1666 Rand Road, Des Plaines, Ill. 60016. Expected attendance: 1,400.