Arundel Habitat for Humanity is accepting applications from Annapolis residents interested in affordable housing.
Arundel Habitat and the city will begin construction on three homes off Chinquapin Round Road next summer. Housing eligibility is based on several requirements:
* Applicants must live in Annapolis.
* Applicants must need housing.
* Applicants must be able to pay a no-interest mortgage to Arundel Habitat.
* Applicants must help build the homes.
* Applicants must provide personal references, proof of income and employment and have a good credit history.
Applications are required by Nov. 30. Information: 267-8430.