*ROBBERY: Western District -- A 43-year-old worker at a city-operated West Baltimore clinic in the 1500 block of W. North Ave. that treats persons with sexually transmitted diseases was robbed of an undisclosed sum Wednesday in the 2300 block of Division St. by a woman carrying a syringe that she said contained HIV-contaminated blood. The victim was not injured. The woman escaped.
*ROBBERY: Eastern District -- A resident of the 1700 block of Aisquith St. was walking in the 1600 block of E. North Ave. Tuesday when three men pushed him into a wall and robbed him of $5.
*THEFT/ARREST: Eastern District -- Police arrested a man who attempted to leave McCrory's department store in the 500 block of N. Gay St. Wednesday without paying for toilet articles valued at nearly $12.
*ASSAULT: Eastern District -- A resident of the 900 block of N. Bradford St. was admitted to Johns Hopkins Hospital Wednesday after a man attacked him in the 900 block of N. Montford Ave. and struck him in the head with a baseball bat. No arrest had been made.
*BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered a house in the 700 block of N. Gilmor St. through a rear door Tuesday and stole a 5-cubic-foot freezer valued at $139.
*ASSAULT: Western District -- A resident of the 500 block of N. Payson St. was in the 500 block of N. Mount St. Wednesday when he was attacked by a man who struck him in the face and head. The victim was taken to Johns Hopkins Hospital for treatment of multiple lacerations and released.
*ASSAULT: Western District -- Police were seeking a woman who cut a female resident of the 600 block of N. Calhoun St. on the head with a knife during an incident at the victim's home Wednesday. The victim was treated at the scene by the crew of an ambulance and released.
*BURGLARY: Western District -- Property valued at more than $200 was stolen from a house in the 600 block of N. Arlington Ave. Tuesday by someone who entered through a rear window.
*CAB HOLDUP: Western District -- A driver for the Diamond cab company was in the 1300 block of N. Carey St. Wednesday when a man he picked up earlier pulled out a handgun and robbed him of $40.
* STOLEN CAR: Western District -- A 1991 Honda with Maryland tags 442AEH and owned by a resident of the 1100 block of S. Hanover St. was stolen from the 2500 block of Harlem Ave. Wednesday.
* ASSAULT: Western District -- A resident of the 1700 block of Edmondson Ave. was injured Wednesday when a woman he knows struck him with a frying pan in the victim's home Wednesday. The woman was being sought.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered Curley's in the first block of N. Fremont Ave. through a door Wednesday and stole more than $100.
* THEFT: Western District -- A car phone and a calculator, all valued at over $300, were stolen from a car parked in the 2100 block of Edmondson Ave. Tuesday.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- More than $100 was stolen from Doughty's in the 900 block of W. Lexington St. Tuesday.
* THEFT: Western District -- Tools valued at $300 were stolen from a vehicle parked in the first block of N. Carey St. Tuesday.
* STOLEN GUN: Western District -- A .32 caliber handgun was stolen from a house in the 500 block of N. Brice St. Tuesday.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered a house in the 1100 block of N. Fulton Ave. through a back door Tuesday and stole a water heater, kitchen sink and copper piping, all valued at nearly $500.
* THEFT: Western District -- Scrap metal valued at more than $200 was stolen from Industrial Metals in the 1500 block of N. Warwick Ave. Tuesday. Police were seeking three men who were seen loading several hundred pounds of scrap metal onto a truck.
* THEFT/ARREST: Western District -- Police arrested a man who attempted to leave the Rite Aid pharmacy at Mondawmin Mall Tuesday without paying for articles valued at nearly $19. Charged with theft was James McIntosh, 43, of the 2400 block of Druid Hill Ave.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered a house in the 700 block of N. Carrollton Ave. through a side window Tuesday and stole a TV, stereo equipment and an undisclosed sum of cash.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- A 1989 Buick with Maryland tags XDP536 was stolen Tuesday from the 5200 block of Park Heights Ave.
* STOLEN CAR: Northwestern District -- Someone stole a 1988 Ford van with Maryland tags 23B501 from the 4000 block of Hayward Ave. Tuesday.
* BURGLARY: Northeastern District -- Someone entered a storage shed in the 4700 block of Blueridge Ave. Tuesday and stole property valued at nearly $800.
* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- A resident of the 4700 block of Loch Raven Blvd. was robbed by a gunman Tuesday of an undisclosed sum of money as she walked near her home.
* STOLEN CAR: Northeastern District -- A 1990 Buick with Knights of Columbus tags KC01361 was stolen from the 1500 block of Gleneagle Road Tuesday.
* STOLEN CAR: CAR: Northern District -- A 1985 Oldsmobile with Maryland tags 363ATE was stolen from the 300 block of Broxton Road Tuesday or Wednesday.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Property valued at $1,300 was stolen from the Barclay Meat Market in the 2700 block of Barclay St. between Monday and Wednesday by someone who entered by breaking a front window.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone stole more than $100 from the Citgo gas station in the 4400 block of Falls Road Wednesday.
* THEFT TRY/ARRESTS: White Marsh District -- Two residents of Georgetown, S.C., were arrested Wednesday and charged with attempting to steal a woman's purse as she walked toward her car at Golden Ring Mall in the 6400 block of Rossville Boulevard. Police said the woman, a 66-year-old resident of the 1200 block of Landover Road, held onto her purse and, along with two witnesses, identified one suspect. Another suspect, who police said acted as a lookout, was arrested later. A third was being sought. Charged with attempted theft was Clifton Lasane, 18. A 17-year-old juvenile also was arrested.