Erin Webb and Jenny Pollock scored one goal each to lead Hammond (8-3, 5-1) to a 2-0 victory over Glenelg in a Howard County field hockey game yesterday.
The goals by Webb and Pollock helped snapped a scoreless first-half tie and enabled Hammond to remain in a first-place tie with Wilde Lake and Centennial.
* Wilde Lake 1, Howard 0: Maggie Barker scored the winning goal as Wilde Lake defeated Howard in a Howard County League game.
* Arundel 2, North County 1: Kim Humelsine scored two goals to lead Arundel past North County in an Anne Arundel 4A League game.
* Lutheran 3, Glenelg Country 2: Rachel Seaborn had all three goals for Lutheran (5-7, 2-4) in its victory over host Glenelg in an AIS B Division game.
* Perry Hall 3, Dulaney 0: Perry Hall's Kristen Sowis scored two goals to lead the No. 9 Gators past Dulaney in a Baltimore County 3A-4A League game.
* Seton Keough 1, St. Timothy's 0: Beth Sokol scored an unassisted goal and Seton Keough (4-4-1, 3-1) blanked St. Timothy's in an AIS B Division game.
* Friends 1, Garrison Forest 0: No. 14 and host Friends (5-3-2, 2-3-1) used a second-half goal by Celia Barss to defeat Garrison Forest in an AIS Division A League game.
* John Carroll 4, Boys' Latin 1: Mark O'Connor scored two goals and Joe Stallings and Mark Pennington each added one, leading visiting John Carroll (7-6, 6-5) past Boys' Latin (8-6-1, 5-6-1) in a Maryland Scholastic Association Armstrong A Conference game.
* City 4, Poly 1: Harvey Dennie had two goals and an assist as City (8-1, 8-1) defeated host Poly (6-2-1, 6-2-1) in a Baltimore City League game. The Knights scored three goals in the second half to break a 1-1 tie.
* Beth Tfiloh 5, Towson Catholic 2: Beth Tfiloh defeated Towson Catholic in an MSA B Conference playoff game. Beth Tfiloh (7-5-1, 3-4-1) will face Lutheran in the semifinals tomorrow. Demitry Gorelik scored two goals and Adam Klaff had 18 saves for the winners.
* Curley 1, Friends 0: Steve Ball scored the lone goal in No. 3 Curley's (13-0-1, 11-0-1) win over host Friends in an MSA Armstrong A Conference game.
* Mount St. Joseph 5, Spalding 1: Steve Matcuk scored three goals as Mount St. Joseph (9-9-1, 5-5-1) used four first-half goals to defeat Spalding in an MSA Armstrong Division II game.
* McDonogh 4, St. Paul's 1: Gregg Bassmann and Dave Koloski scored two goals each as McDonogh (5-7-1, 4-6-1) defeated St. Paul's in an MSA Armstrong Conference Division I game.
* Gibbons 2, Severn 0: Steve Wojciechowski and Joe Weidenhammer scored the winning goals to lead Gibbons past Severn in an MSA Armstrong A Conference Division II game. Ryan Beaumont made two saves in posting the shutout.
* Patterson 13, Lake Clifton 0: Danny Melgarejo scored four goals and had two assists to lead Patterson (6-1-1, 6-1-1) over Lake Clifton (0-9, 0-9) in a Baltimore City League. John
Hollen had four goals and two assists and John Koutsoukis added two goals for the Clippers.
* Parkville 5, Patapsco 0: Parkville's Debbie Curran scored three goals and had an assist to lead Parkville (7-4, 5-4) over Patapsco (8-4, 7-3) in a Baltimore County 3A-4A League game.
* Dulaney 10, Perry Hall 0: Alison Schuch scored four goals and Abby Bausman added three as No. 6 Dulaney (10-1, 9-0) beat visiting Perry Hall (9-2, 7-2) in a Baltimore County 3A-4A League game.
* Poly 6, City 5: Olayima Ikusika had three goals as host Poly rallied from a 4-1 first-half deficit to defeat City in a Baltimore City