* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- Two men, one with a handgun, robbed a resident of the 6600 block of Touchstone Court of his wallet and $40 as he walked near home Monday.
* ROBBERY: Northeastern District -- A gunman robbed a resident of the 4900 block of Gunther Ave. of a gold chain valued at $110 in the 5300 block of Moravia Road Monday.
* STABBING: Central District -- Police were seeking a woman who stabbed a female resident of the 3500 block of Cottage Ave. with a knife during an incident in the 600 block of Pitcher St. Monday night.
* THEFT: Western District -- Police were seeking a 21-year-old woman who entered a house in the 100 block of N. Fulton Ave. through the front door Monday and stole a videocassette recorder valued at nearly $500.
* THEFT/ARREST: Northern District -- Police arrested a man who tried to leave the Royal Farm store in the 1100 block of W. 41st St. Monday without paying for a cup of coffee and a pack of cigars.
* ROBBERY TRY: Northern District -- A resident of the 4000 block of Roland Ave. was in the first block of E. 22nd St. early Monday morning when a man placed a hard object at her neck, causing her to drop the backpack she was carrying. When the man tried to pick up the backpack, the woman grabbed it and fled.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- The father of a resident of the 900 block of Lenton Ave. was approaching the house Monday when he saw a man leave the house carrying stereo equipment belonging to his daughter. When the father yelled at the intruder, the man dropped the property and escaped.
* THEFT: Northern District -- A man entered Economy Shoes in the 3200 block of Greenmount Ave. Monday and stole a pair of tennis shoes valued at $105.
* THEFT/ARREST: Northern District -- Police arrested a man who tried to leave F & M Distributors in the 200 block of W. 29th St. Monday without paying for tapes valued at $60.
* THEFT: Northern District -- Someone entered the basement laundry room of an apartment building in the 900 block of Belgian Ave. Monday and stole a washing machine.
* THEFT: Northern District -- A wallet containing $70 was stolen from a room at Loyola College in the 4500 block of N. Charles St. Monday.
* THEFT: Northern District -- Someone entered the rear yard of a house in the 2800 block of N. Howard St. Monday and stole a bike valued at nearly $240.
* ROBBERY: Towson District -- An employee of the Fair Lanes Bowling Center in the 1200 block of Putty Hill Ave. near the Hillendale Shopping Center was about to make a night deposit at the Maryland National Bank at the Towson Marketplace at Putty Hill Ave. near Goucher Boulevard Monday when two men robbed him of an undisclosed sum of money and checks.
* ROBBERY TRY/ARREST: Towson District -- Police arrested Toussaint Jones, 18, of the 1900 block of Oakhill Ave. Monday and charged him with trying to rob a resident of the 1500 block of Linden Terrace at York Road and Cedar Avenue shortly after midnight yesterday. The victim was walking alone when two cars occupied by several people stopped. After one person asked the victim if he had change for a $10 bill, another pulled a handgun and demanded his money. The victim fled, and the occupants of the cars drove off. The suspect was arrested a short time later. Police were seeking the other occupants of the cars.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- Someone entered the High's dairy store in the 8400 block of Oakleigh Road near Baynesville Monday morning and stole several cartons of cigarettes.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- Power tools and other property were stolen from the Whiting-Turner Contracting Co. in the 6700 block of N. Charles St. by someone who entered the building over the weekend.
* STOLEN CAR: Cockeysville District -- A 1991 Chevrolet truck with Pennsylvania tags YX45591 and valued at $20,000 was stolen Monday from the 100 block of W. Ridgely Road.
* ROBBERY/ARRESTS: North Point District -- Police arrested two men and were holding them at the station in connection with the armed robbery Monday night of the Pic & Pay shoe store in the 1700 block of Merritt Blvd.