* PHH FleetAmerica, a Baltimore-based vehicle management services firm, appointed Laurens "Mac" MacLure Jr. senior vice president, legal services.
* Columbus Center Development Inc., a marine research, training and exhibition facility in Baltimore, named Wayne L. Wiggins facilities manager.
* The League: Serving People with Physical Disabilities Inc. promoted Ken Fowlie to director of the Hobbs Fitness Center and Hecht Pool.
* The Hunter Group Inc., a Baltimore-based consulting firm, named Derek Watkins technical consultant and Lorraine McCarthy and Kurt Sligh consultants.
* MICROS Systems Inc., a provider of computer services for food service and hospitality markets, appointed Daniel G. Interlandi senior vice president, sales and marketing.
* Maryland Commission on Human Relations, appointed Glendora C. Hughes general counsel.
Legal and professional
* Semmes, Bowen & Semmes, a Baltimore-based law firm, named Kenneth L. Samuelson partner.
* Shapiro and Olander, a law firm in Baltimore and Annapolis, appointed J. Frank Nayden counsel.
* Wesley D. Blakeslee, a law firm in Westminster, appointed Linda A. Holmes associate.
Advertising and PR
* Image Dynamics, a Baltimore-based advertising and public relations firm, named Anita Galloway vice president.
* Parks, Ottenheimer and Subotnik Advertising in Baltimore appointed John C. Sherba director of finance.
* North Arundel Hospital in Glen Burnie named William J. Homoky executive director of the foundation.
* Taylor Health System in Ellicott City promoted Sandra Sachs health system director of educational services.
* ESBA Capital Group Inc., a management and financial consulting firm in Baltimore, named Neil Gilmour III managing director and shareholder.
* State Employees Credit Union of Maryland Inc. named Teresa Gray vice president of finance.
* Berkshire Corp., a Hunt Valley-based real estate development and management firm, named Michael Neu commercial property manager.