Jovan Stanley rushed for 104 yards and scored a touchdown on six carries, leading Walbrook to a 20-0 win over visiting Mervo (3-5, 1-3) in a Baltimore City 4A League football game yesterday.
Norris Johnson had a 78-yard punt return for a touchdown, and Richard Harris caught a 28-yard touchdown pass from Maurice Selby.
Linebacker Dorian Christian led Walbrook (3-5, 3-3) with 12 solo tackles.
* Loyola 35, Severn 6: Junior quarterback Brian Nicholas threw for a touchdown and ran for another, leading host Loyola (2-4) past Severn (2-6) in a Maryland Scholastic Association Armstrong non-conference game.
* Glenelg 33, Mount Hebron 7: Senior tailback James McKenny had 20 carries for 171 yards and three touchdowns, leading Glenelg (6-2, 3-2) past Mount Hebron (2-6, 0-5) in a Howard County League game.
* Oakland Mills 28, Wilde Lake 27, OT: Damien Smith scored his third touchdown of the game in overtime, lifting Oakland Mills (4-4, 3-2) over host Wilde Lake (4-4, 3-2) in a Howard County League game.
* Kenwood 3, Perry Hall 1: Senior forward Kim Filling scored two goals as host Kenwood (5-5, 5-4) upset No. 14 Perry Hall (8-2, 8-1) in a Baltimore County 3A-4A League game. Melissa Wosk, a junior goalkeeper, made 18 saves for Kenwood.
* Dundalk 3, Dulaney 2: Jason Parks and Chris Astarita each scored in a three-goal second half that lifted host Dundalk past No. 10 Dulaney in a Baltimore County 3A-4A League game. The Lions jumped out to a 2-0 first-half lead on goals from Bill Ficiliano and Dan Sherwood.