* ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Northern District -- The operator of a Yellow Checker cab told police he was robbed Friday in the 900 block of Druid Park Lake Drive by two men, one armed with a handgun, who took a radio and an undetermined amount of cash.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Two radios and two color prints valued at $145 were stolen between Friday and Sunday from the North Baltimore Center in the 2200 block of N. Charles St.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone broke into the Blunt Needle in the 5500 block of Lawndale Ave. between Saturday and Monday and stole a cash box containing $40.
* LARCENY: Northern District -- A set of golf clubs valued at $930 was stolen Friday from a porch in the 1000 block of Union Ave.
* LARCENY: Northern District -- A 9 mm handgun was stolen Saturday from a house in the 6100 block of MacBeth Drive.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- A store in the 2300 block of W. North Ave. was broken into Monday morning by someone who removed an unknown amount of property.
* ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Western District -- A man was robbed of an undetermined amount of money about 9:15 p.m. Monday when he was accosted by a man in the 2600 block of Pennsylvania Ave.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- The Solid Rock Church in the 1700 block of Smallwood St. was broken into between Sunday and Monday by someone who stole property valued at $6.
* THEFT: Western District -- Someone went into a house in the 2200 block of W. Fayette St. Saturday morning and stole $488.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Someone walked into a house in the 900 block of Light St. between 6:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. Monday and stole a bicycle valued at about $900.
* ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Southern District -- A bicycle valued at about $400 was stolen from a man about 10 p.m. Monday while he was riding in the 1200 block of Washington Blvd.
* SHOOTING: Southern District -- A man was shot in the foot about 11:25 p.m. Monday in the 2000 block of W. Pratt St. during an altercation with five other men.
* ASSAULT AND ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A gunman robbed Lucky's Grocery Store in the 1000 block of Piedmont Ave. about 10:30 a.m. and escaped with about $300.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Eastern District -- A 17-year-old youth was arrested Sunday and charged with robbing a 48-year-old man in the 1100 block of Eden St.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Eastern District -- A 13-year-old youth wielding a plastic gun was arrested Sunday after allegedly robbing a 21-year-old man of $9 in the 2000 block of E. Monument St.
* SHOOTING: Eastern District -- A 53-year-old man was shot in the stomach Monday by a gunman who demanded drugs from him while in the 1400 block of N. Bond St. The victim is in stable condition at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
* ARMED ROBBERY: Eastern District -- A 38-year-old man was robbed of $50 Monday by two men, one armed with knife, who pulled him into an alley in the 700 block of N. Collington Ave.
* BURGLARY: Woodlawn -- Someone broke into a landscaping business in the 3000 block of Ridge Road between Sunday and Monday and stole tools valued at $1,560.
* BURGLARY: Woodlawn -- Five houses in the Edmondson Heights community in Woodlawn were broken into between 12:30 a.m. and 6:45 a.m. Monday. Several purses, a satchel and an undetermined amount of cash was taken.
* BURGLARY: Parkville -- A house in the 7800 block of Rolling View Ave. was broken into Monday by someone who stole an autographed picture of Red Skelton valued at $2,500.
* BURGLARY: Parkville -- Someone broke into the Ridge Construction Co. in the 8100 block of Belair Road about 6:30 a.m. Sunday, but apparently fled empty-handed when spotted by a security officer.
* BURGLARY: Parkville -- LBS Mechanical Services in the 11600 block of Philadelphia Road was burglarized between Sunday and Monday by someone who stole petty cash and office equipment worth more than $1,000.