For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* Oct. 20-24: Association for the Study of Afro-American Life and History convention at Omni Inner Harbor. Contact Gail Hansberry, 1407 14th St., Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 400.
* Oct. 25-26: Society of Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriters national convention at Convention Center. Contact Liliana Heindel, Kahler Hall CB 9, 720 Providence Road, Malvern, Pa. 19355. Expected attendance: 4,000.
* Oct. 28-31: The American Bar Association Real Property Probate Trust Law Section meets at Harbor Court Hotel. Contact Ann Schavocky, 750 N. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Ill. 60611. Expected attendance: 200.
* Nov. 1-4: Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. meeting, Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore. Contact Nancy Hughes, 3501 N. Fairfax Drive, Room 3049-S, Arlington, Va. 22226. Expected to attend: 175.
* Nov. 5-7: National Association of Home Builders annual national remodelers show at the Convention Center. Contact Grace Novak, 1201 15th St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 7,500.
* Nov. 3-6: Pennsylvania Bar Association meeting, Stouffer Harborplace Hotel. Contact Judi-Lynn Lenker, P.O. Box 186, Harrisburg, Pa. 17108. Expected to attend: 500.
* Nov. 4-5: National Social Science History Conference at Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore. Contact Heidi Jo Hauan, Indiana University, Activities Tower Room 677, Bloomington, Ind. 47405. Expected attendance: 550.