Jabari Richardson got the game-winner at the 55-minute mark as visiting Hammond (3-4-1, 1-2) upset No. 14 Atholton, 2-1, in a Howard County League game Boys soccer
yesterday. Kevin Mack scored 22 minutes into the first half for Hammond. The Raiders are 5-2-1, 1-1-1.
* Calvert Hall 5, John Carroll 1: Michael Lance's goal and assist led top-ranked Calvert Hall (10-0-1, 8-0) by visiting John Carroll in a Maryland Scholastic Association Armstrong A Conference Division I game.
* Fallston 11, Edgewood 0: Mike Giuffrida's four goals and two assists led No. 3 Fallston (8-0, 4-0) past visiting Edgewood in a Harford County game.
* Severna Park 4, Northeast 0: Matt Swift scored one goal and added one assist as No. 10 Severna Park (7-1) shut out visiting Northeast (0-8).
* Gilman 2, St. Paul's 2: St. Paul's Billy Ruhl sent the game into double overtime with 30 seconds left as visiting Gilman and St. Paul's tied in an MSA A Conference game.
* McDonogh 2, Boys' Latin 2: Chris Turner scored the tying goal for Boys' Latin (7-4-1, 3-4-1) with 4:55 left in regulation in an MSA A Conference Division I game.
* Wilde Lake 3, Howard 0: Jeff Curtis scored twice to lead Wilde Lake (4-2-1, 2-1-1) past visiting Howard in a Howard County game.
* Southern-B 11, Lake Clifton 1: Joe Turner's four goals and three assists led Southern-Baltimore (4-4) by host Lake Clifton (0-8) in a Baltimore City game.
* Friends 3, Mt. St. Joseph 2: Rich Santos' goal and assist led visiting Friends (10-3, 7-2) by Mount St. Joseph in an MSA Armstrong A Division II game.
* Spalding 2, St. Mary's 1: Brent Pollard scored the game-winner with two minutes left in the second overtime to lift host Spalding (3-7, 3-4) over St. Mary's in an MSA A Conference game.
* Lutheran 10, Towson Catholic 0: Jason Hewitt scored four goals to lead host Lutheran (8-1-1, 5-0-1) past Towson Catholic in an MSA B Conference game.
* Patterson 3, City 0: Danny Melgarejo scored two goals for host Patterson (5-1-1, 5-1-1), which handed City (6-1, 6-1) its first loss in the Baltimore City League.