Friends' Celia Barss deadlocked the score with 6:19 left as the No. 6 Quakers and Maryvale played to a 1-1 tie in an AIS League field hockey game.
* Bel Air 1, C. Milton Wright 0: Amy Rafalski scored with three minutes remaining as No. 8 Bel Air (7-1-1) edged visiting C. Milton Wright in a Harford County game.
* Severna Park 2, St. Mary's 0: Tresa Campbell and Diane Mooney scored one goal each to lead top-ranked Severna Park (11-0) past host St. Mary's (6-2-3) in an Anne Arundel County non-league game.
* Fallston 1, Joppatowne 0: Junior left wing Lauren Grabowski scored 14 minutes into the first half as No. 2 Fallston (8-0-1, 6-0) defeated Joppatowne (3-5, 2-3) in a Harford County League game.
* Roland Park 4, Oldfields: No. 3 Roland Park scored three first-half goals to coast past Oldfields in a non-league game.
* McDonogh 1, Severn 0: Junior forward Jaime Keener scored the game-winner at 23 minutes into the first half as No. 11 McDonogh (7-2, 2-2) edged visiting Severn in an AIS League game.
* Chesapeake-AA 1, Southern-AA 0: Senior forward Tonya Buckmaster scored the game-winner with 14 minutes left in the game as No. 13 Chesapeake (7-1-1, 5-1) defeated Southern (2-6, 2-4) in an Anne Arundel County League game.
* Centennial 2, Oakland Mills 1: Katrina Wolfe scored the game-winning goal to give No. 12 Centennial (5-2-1) a come-from-behind win over Oakland Mills (1-4-1) in a Howard County League game.
* Hammond 3, Wilde Lake 1: Unranked Hammond (5-2, 3-0) upset No. 15 Wilde Lake (3-3-1, 2-1) with two second-half goals in a Howard County league game.
* Loch Raven 1, Pikesville 0: Lauren Volk's penalty stroke with 26:48 left led No. 9 Loch Raven (6-0-1) over visiting Pikesville in a Baltimore County 1A-2A League game.
* Garrison Forest 2, St. Paul 0: Liza Shoemaker and Courntey Auftin scored second-half goals to lead Garrison Forest (2-1-1) past visiting St. Paul's in a AIS Division A league contest.
* Mount Hebron 2, Atholton 1: Katie Marks scored the game-winner 23 minutes into the second half as visiting Mount Hebron (4-4, 2-1) edged Atholton in a Howard County League game.
* Annapolis 3, South River 0: Christianne Allan, Jamie Taliaffero and Noelle Montag each scored as Annapolis (5-3-1) defeated host South River (1-8) in an Anne Arundel non-league game.
* Parkville 3, Franklin 2: Parkville held off a late rally by Franklin as Meghan Milburn made eight saves in a Baltimore County 3A-4A game. Erika Kehne had two goals for the Knights (2-3-1).
* Severna Park 2, Northeast 0: Shannon Chaney recorded eight saves for her eighth shutout as No. 2 Severna Park defeated Northeast in a non-league game. Jess Hines had a goal and an assist for the Falcons (8-0).
* Old Mill 8, North County 0: Senior forward Michelle Salmon registered five goals -- completing a hat trick in the first 14 minutes -- and one assist to lead No. 10 Old Mill (6-2, 5-2) over North County (4-3) in an Anne Arundel County 4A League game.
Senior forwards Carrie Klimes and Lisa Gallicchio had two goals and one goal and three assists, respectively.
* Loch Raven 2, Towson 1: Robyn Harry scored two goals as No. 12 Loch Raven (7-0) defeated visiting Towson (5-2) in a Baltimore County 1A-2A game. Harry has scored six goals the last two days including four on Thursday in a 10-0 win over Chesapeake-BC.
* Glenelg 1, Mt. Hebron 0: Michelle Farley scored the lone goal in Glenelg's (6-2) win over visiting Mount Hebron (5-3) in a Howard County league game.
* St. Mary's 9, AACS 0: Junior forward Erin Hon and junior halfback Erin Callaghan each scored two goals to lead host St. Mary's (7-6-1) past Annapolis Area Christian School in a non-league game. St. Mary's outshot Annapolis 37-0.
* John Carroll 3, IND 0: Beanie Lund, a senior halfback, had a goal and two assists as John Carroll (6-2-2) defeated visiting IND (0-9-1) in a Catholic League A Division game.
* Lake Clifton 5, Southern-B 1: Kim Yeagy had three goals, two assists and Qiana Webb had two goals, one assist as Lake Clifton (3-5) beat host Southern Baltimore City League game.
* Western 7, Poly 0: Freshman Stiker Kerry Harman scored four goals as Western (8-0) shut out Poly in a Baltimore City league game. Heather Braswell had two assists.