* THEFT: Northeastern District -- A man entered the 7-Eleven store in the 4900 block of Harford Road Sunday morning and stole two magazines valued at nearly $6.
* STOLEN CAR: Northeastern District -- A 1992 Nissan with Maryland tags ZYL687 was stolen from the 3000 block of Harford Road Sunday.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- Stereo equipment and a TV set, all valued at more than $2,000, were stolen from an apartment in the 700 block of George St. Sunday.
* BURGLARY: Central District -- Someone entered a bus that was occupied by people in the 400 block of N. Howard St. Sunday and stole jewelry and clothing.
* STOLEN CAR: Central District -- A 1990 Jeep Cherokee with Maryland license tags 390172M was stolen from the 1000 block of Lovegrove St. Sunday.
* THEFT: Central District -- A leather jacket valued at more than $500 was stolen from a vehicle parked in the 1500 block of Pennsylvania Ave. Sunday by someone who entered after breaking a rear window.
* THEFT: Central District -- A compact disc player, several compact discs, books and a carrying bag, all valued at more than $500, were stolen from a vehicle parked in the 300 block of Camden St. between Sunday night and Monday morning.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Someone entered a house in the 2000 block of Annapolis Road through a rear window sometime Sunday while the occupant was home and stole a VCR that was valued at nearly $300.
* ROBBERY TRY: Southern District -- A man with a knife entered a house in the 2900 block of Mallview Road through a rear window Sunday and attempted to rob the occupant. No property or money was taken and the man escaped.
* THEFT: Southern District -- Jewelry and other property, all valued at nearly $2,000, was stolen from a car owned by a resident of Detroit while it was parked in the 500 block of Light St. Sunday.
* BURGLARY: Southern District -- Office equipment of unknown value was stolen from Maryland Chemical in the 1500 block of Russell St. over the weekend.
* CUTTING/ARREST: Southern District -- A resident of the 1800 block of Dover St. was in the 1800 block of McHenry St. Sunday when a man with a knife demanded that he give up his money. When the victim told the armed man he had no money, the man stabbed him in the back. The victim was treated at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
* CAB HOLDUP: Southern District -- A driver for the Royal Cab company in the 2500 block of W. Lexington St. was in the 2400 block of Nevada St. in Westport Sunday when a man he picked up earlier robbed him of $100 at gunpoint.
* SCHOOL BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered the George Kelson Elementary School in the 700 block of Gold St. Sunday night. It was not immediately known if any property was taken.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A resident of the 1000 block of N. Mount St. was near his home Sunday when a man robbed him of a small sum of money.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A driver for the Diamond cab company was robbed of less than $100 Sunday night by a gunman in the 600 block of N. Bentalou St.
* THEFT/ARREST: Western District -- A man was arrested Sunday afternoon when he attempted to leave the Rite-Aid pharmacy at the Mondawmin Mall without paying for property valued at more than $30.
* BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered Klotzman's pharmacy in the 1000 block of Edmondson Ave. over the weekend through the roof. It was not immediately known what property was stolen.
* SCHOOL BURGLARY: Western District -- Someone entered Franklin Square Elementary in the 1400 block of W. Lexington St. between Thursday and Sunday by breaking a window. It was not known what, if anything, was stolen.
* THEFT/ARREST: Western District -- Police arrested a man Sunday who attempted to leave the Rite-Aid pharmacy at the Mondawmin Mall without paying for items worth $15.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered a garage in the 100 block of Bellemore Road over the weekend and stole two 18-speed bikes valued at $600.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- A socket set and other property, all valued at $70, was stolen from a garage in the 300 block of Evesham Ave. Sunday by someone who entered through the door.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Meat products, coins and $205 were stolen from a house in the 800 block of Argonne Drive over the weekend by someone who entered through a kitchen window.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- A man entered a house in the 3000 block of N. Calvert St. Sunday through the front door and attempted to steal a 10-speed bike. When the occupant arrived home during the break-in, the intruder fled.
* BURGLARY TRY: Parkville District -- Someone attempted to enter a house in the 7700 block of Harford Road Sunday morning by removing an air conditioner from a window but failed to gain entry.
* THEFT: Parkville District -- Property valued at nearly $400 was stolen from a 1993 Toyota truck parked in the 8500 block of Gradian Drive over the weekend. Taken was stereo radio equipment, a drill and money.
* STOLEN CAR: Towson District -- A 1987 Pontiac Firebird with Maryland tags 939AFH was stolen Sunday from the 7700 block of Greenview Terrace.
* STOLEN CARS/ARRESTS: Towson District -- Police arrested four men and were holding them in connection with the theft of two cars Monday morning from the 6500 block of Darnall Road and the 8300 block of Thornton Road. One of the stolen cars, an Acura Legend, was recovered in downtown Baltimore after its occupants bailed out during a pursuit. The other car, a Lexus, had not been recovered.
* ROBBERY: Cockeysville District -- A couple was returning to their home in the first block of Athenry Court in Lutherville late Saturday night when a man carrying a shotgun robbed the woman of her purse and her husband of his wallet. The gunman escaped with cash and property, all valued at more than $100.
* BURGLARY: Cockeysville District -- Someone entered a house in the 18900 block of Middletown Road through a ground-level bedroom window Sunday and ransacked the room. It was not immediately known what, if any, property was missing.