BALTIMORE — For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* Oct. 16-22: Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers annual conference at the Baltimore Convention Center. Contact Christine Hall, 2350 Helen St., North St. Paul, Minn. 55109. Expected attendance: 3,000.
* Oct. 20-24: Association for the Study of Afro-American Life and History annual convention at Omni Inner Harbor. Contact Gail Hansberry, 1407 14th St., Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 400.
* Oct. 25-26: Society of Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriters national convention at the Convention Center. Contact Liliana Heindel, Kahler Hall CB 9, 720 Providence Road, Malvern, Pa. 19355. Expected attendance: 4,000.
* Oct. 28-31: The American Bar Association Real Property Probate Trust Law Section meeting at the Harbor Court Hotel. Contact Ann Schavocky, 750 North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Ill. 60611. Expected attendance: 200.
* Nov. 1-4: Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. meeting, Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore. Contact Nancy Hughes, 3501 N. Fairfax Drive, Room 3049-S, Arlington, Va. 22226. Expected to attend: 175.
* Nov. 5-7: National Association of Home Builders annual national remodelers show at the Convention Center. Contact Grace Novak, 1201 15th St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 7,500.
* Nov. 3-6: Pennsylvania Bar Association meeting, Stouffer Harborplace. Contact Judi-Lynn Lenker, P.O. Box 186, Harrisburg, Pa. 17108. Expected to attend: 500.
* Nov. 4-5: National Social Science History Conference at Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore. Contact Heidi Jo Hauan, Indiana University, Activities Tower Room 677, Bloomington, Ind. 47405. Expected attendance: 550.
* Oct. 10-12: American Gas Association annual meeting at the Washington Hilton. Contact Dee Harrington, 1515 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, Va. 22209. Expected attendance: 1,600.
* Oct. 10-14: Association of Old Crows annual meeting at the Washington Sheraton. Contact Susan Marler, 1000 N. Payne St., Alexandria, Va. 22314. Expected attendance: 4,000.
* Oct. 11-13: American Society of Anesthesiologists annual convention at the Washington Convention Center. Contact William Marinko, 520 N. Northwest Highway, Park Ridge, Ill. Expected attendance: 15,000.
Oct. 13-16: National Science Foundation national meeting at the Hyatt Crystal City. Contact David Speser, 1155 21st St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20036. Expected attendance: 850.