Senior forward Lance Baldo's first goal of the season lifted visiting Johns Hopkins (4-5) over York (8-4), 1-0, in men's soccer yesterday.
John Young made four saves for his second shutout this season.
* Winthrop 1, Towson State 0: Freshman Robbie Blake scored his ninth goal of the season 14 minutes into the game, leading Winthrop (4-4, 3-2) to a Big South Conference victory over host Towson State (4-6, 2-2).
The Tigers, who suffered their third straight shutout loss, were outshot 10-7. Senior goalkeeper Rich Pelegrini (John Carroll) made four saves, and Winthrop's Pat Long posted his third shutout of the season, making two saves.
* UMBC 6, Radford 2: Bryan Burgarin scored a goal and added an assist to lead host UMBC (8-2, 4-2) past Radford (1-10-1, 0-4) in a Big South Conference game. Bobby Wagner, who had one assist, moved into second place on the all-time UMBC points list with 67.
* St. Mary's 3, Goucher 2: David Layman's goal with nine minutes remaining in the second overtime lifted visiting St. Mary's (4-6, 2-2) over Goucher College (5-7, 2-3) in a Capital Athletic Conference game.
* Villa Julie 3, Williamson Trade (Pa.) 1: Jeff Vogel scored the go-ahead goal two minutes into the second half to give visiting Villa Julie a victory over Williamson Trade of Philadelphia. Steve Harry had 20 saves for Villa Julie.
* St. Francis (N.Y.) 2, Mount St. Mary's 1: Felice Bavaro scored two minutes into the second overtime, as host St. Francis (5-5-1, 2-3) defeated Mount St. Mary's in a Northeast Conference game. The Mountaineers (5-6, 2-2) have lost five straight.
* Salisbury State 1, Frostburg State 0: Senior midfielder Soon-Jae Kooper scored the game-winner with 11:15 left in the second half to lift visiting Salisbury State (5-4-1) over Frostburg State (7-3-1) in an ECAC game.
* Loyola 4, St. Peter's 0: Loyola (8-3-1, 4-0-1) clinched a spot in the four-team Metro Atlantic Athletic Association tournament with a victory over visiting St. Peter's (2-5-1, 1-3). Betsy Given (Broadneck) led the Greyhounds with a goal and an assist.
* St. Mary's 3, Goucher 1: Stephanie Karpinski, Brandi VanMeter and Ruth Murray scored for visiting St. Mary's (4-4, 1-1) in its victory over host Goucher (4-7-1, 0-3) in a Capital Athletic Conference game.
* Campbell 4, Towson State 2: Campbell (7-4, 3-1) rallied for three second-half goals, overcoming a 2-1 halftime deficit to beat visiting Towson State (4-5, 1-3) in a Big South Conference game.