Evan Kreitzer scored both goals, including the game-winner, off assists by Corey Popham as visiting Gilman (5-4) posted a 2-1 victory over No. 11 Loyola (5-4) in double overtime yesterday.
Kreitzer's first goal came with 51 seconds left and pushed the Maryland Scholastic Association Armstrong A Conference game
* Calvert Hall 7, St. Paul's 0: Seven players scored for top-ranked Calvert Hall (9-0-1) to roll past visiting St. Paul's (1-6) in an MSA Armstrong A game.
* Curley 2, St. Mary's 0: Juliano Celenza contributed a goal and an assist as No. 6 Curley (8-0-1) defeated visiting St. Mary's.
* North County 4, Northeast 0: Chris Cosentino had three goals to power No. 8 North County (6-0) past visiting Northeast in a Anne Arundel County game.
* Boys' Latin 4, Severn 1: Junior forward Jason Quenzer broke a 1-1 tie at the 31-minute mark of the second half as Boys' Latin (5-4) downed visiting Severn.
* Mount St. Joseph 4, Gibbons 1: Senior midfielder Steve Matcuk scored two goals as Mount St. Joseph (5-7-1, 3-3-1) defeated Gibbons in an MSA A Conference game. Mount St. Joseph outshout Gibbons, 12-8.
* Mount Carmel 2, Park 2: Senior halfback Mike Fillius scored twice in the second half to send Mount Carmel (3-5-1, 1-3-1) and Park (2-2-1) into a double-overtime tie in an MSA B Conference game.
* Old Mill 3, South River 1: Bob Thomas and Kevin Robinson had a goal and a assist to lead Old Mill past visiting South River.
* Harford Christian 2, Pompei 1: Jeff Sherman's goal at 2:48 of the second half gave visiting Harford Christian (3-4-1) a victory over Pompei. Harford's Nathan Olinger had 10 saves.
* Atholton 4, Glenelg 1: Junior striker Richard Buehler scored the game-winner four minutes into the first half as host Atholton (4-1-1, 1-0) defeated Glenelg (2-4, 0-1) in a Howard County League game.
* Poly 9, Mervo 3: Senior forward John Lewkiewicz scored four goals and added an assist as host Poly routed Mervo.
* McDonogh 3, John Carroll 2: Junior forward Kevin Cummings tallied two goals, including the eventual game-winner, as McDonogh (3-6) dropped host John Carroll.
* Glenelg CS 2, Key School 0: Dan Sueiras and Chris Lindenau each scored a second-half goal to lead Glenelg Country School (2-1-1) past visiting Key School.
* Patterson 5, Southern 1: Danny Malgarejo scored two goals to lead Patterson (4-1-1) past visiting Southern (2-3) in a Baltimore City league game.
* Towson Catholic 3, Chapelgate 0: Brad Cox scored one goal and added an assist to lead host Towson Catholic (3-3) past Chapelgate of Howard County.