* Westminster: A Union Street resident reported to police that an object was thrown through a window of her house on Saturday. Damage was estimated at $200.
* Finksburg: Reese, Westminster, Gamber, Lineboro, Hampstead and the Hazardous Materials Unit from the Brooklandville station in Baltimore County responded to a hazardous materials spill on Lawndale Road at 1:25 p.m. Monday. Units were still on the scene yesterday evening.
Gamber responded to a fire alarm on Tylers Garth Drive at 6:49 p.m. Units were out for 30 minutes.
* Reese: Firefighters from the Reese fire station responded to a transformer fire on Hook Road at 11:12 p.m. Sunday.
* Silver Run: Pleasant Valley, Taneytown and Littlestown and Kingsdale of Adams County, Pa., responded to a house on Babylon Road at 10:29 p.m. Saturday for a propane tank leaking. Units stood by for about 45 minutes until a representative of the propane company arrived.
Pleasant Valley responded to an emergency water detail on Barnhart Road at 9:33 a.m. Friday. Units were out for 59 minutes.
* Westminster: Westminster was dispatched to a trash fire in the 200 block of Sullivan Avenue at 11:45 a.m. Sunday. They were out for 30 minutes.
Westminster was dispatched to an auto fire on Route 140 at 3:59 a.m. Saturday. They were out for 5 minutes.
Firefighters from Westminster and Reese were dispatched to investigate a fire alarm sounding in a building on Washington Road at 11:01 a.m. Thursday. Firefighters found no fire, and the units were out for five minutes.
Westminster responded to an auto fire on Route 140 at 1:50 p.m. Thursday. They were out for 40 minutes.
One engine from the Westminster fire station was dispatched to Harry's Sub Shop, in the 400 block of Baltimore Blvd., at the request of state police to provide a ladder at 4:03 a.m. Friday. Police discovered a hole in the roof of the newly rebuilt restaurant.