* ROBBERY/ARREST: Northeastern District -- A resident of the 6200 block of Catalpha Road was riding his mountain bike in the 2300 block of Westfield Ave. Sunday afternoon when a man robbed him of the bike, valued at $200. Police later arrested a suspect and recovered the bike.
* THEFT: Northeastern District -- Someone entered a house in the 5600 block of Greenhill Ave. Sunday and stole more than $200. A person known to the victim is being sought.
* THEFT: Northeastern District -- Cash and property, valued at more than $200, were stolen from a car owned by a New Jersey resident Sunday while it was parked in the 2800 block of St. Lo Drive in Clifton Park.
* ASSAULT: Northwestern District -- Two men, one with a stick and the other with a handgun, assaulted a resident of the 3000 block of Wayne Ave. in the 3800 block of Reisterstown Road early yesterday.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Tools valued at more than $250 were stolen from Hilltop Hardware & Home Center in the 5500 block of Reisterstown Road Sunday night by someone who entered by throwing a brick through the front window.
* ASSAULT: Western District -- Police were seeking a man who entered the home of a woman in the 1600 block of N. Payson St. Sunday with a toy gun and said he'd be back later and shoot her with a real weapon. The man had not returned.
* STOLEN CAR: Western District -- A 1989 Buick owned by a resident of the 3800 block of Elmcroft Road was stolen from the 600 block of N. Schroeder St. Sunday. The vehicle's tags were not known.
* ROBBERY: Southern District -- A resident of the 2900 block of Southland Ave. was seated in his car one block from his home Sunday when three men, one with a handgun, robbed him of $13 and his keys.
* ASSAULT/ARREST: Eastern District -- Police arrested a man and were holding him at the station pending charges that he stabbed a resident of the 700 block of Reservoir St. in the left hand with a knife during an argument in the 400 block of N. Calvert St. Sunday.
* ASSAULT: Eastern District -- A large crowd of people attacked a resident of the 2100 block of Aiken St. and beat him with golf clubs near his home Sunday. The man was reported in good condition at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
* STOLEN MOTORCYCLE: Northern District -- A red, white and blue 1986 Kawasaki motorcycle with Maryland tags 5597D8 was stolen from the 900 block of Woodson Road over the weekend.
* THEFT: Northern District -- A bike valued at more than $100 was stolen from a house in the 3200 block of W. Lorraine Ave. Sunday.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A 1992 Acura Legend with Maryland tags ZLA288 was stolen from the 100 block of Bellemore Road between Saturday and Sunday.
* THEFT/ARREST: Northern District -- Police arrested a man who tried to leave F & M Market in the 200 block of W. 29th St. Sunday without paying for items of unknown value.
* STOLEN CAR: Northern District -- A 1992 GMC truck with Maryland tags 1GA345 owned by a resident of the first block of W. Mount Vernon Place was stolen from the 4200 block of Roland Ave. over the weekend.
* THEFT: Northern District -- An 18-speed bike valued at nearly $100 was stolen from the 4400 block of Buchanan Ave. Sunday.
* THEFT/ARREST: Northern District -- A man who tried to leave the Stop, Shop & Save in the 2800 block of Greenmount Ave. without paying for food valued at $12 Sunday was arrested.
* THEFT: Northern District -- Property valued at more than $200 was stolen from a car owned by a resident of the 900 block of Belgian Ave. Sunday while it was parked in the 4200 block of St. George's Ave.
* BURGLARY: Northern District -- Someone entered a house in the 2700 block of Reese St. through a rear door Sunday and stole a bike valued at $200.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- Jewelry valued at $5,000 was stolen from the bathroom of a house in the 900 block of Fairway Drive Saturday by someone who entered the house through an unlocked door.
* BURGLARY: Towson District -- A multispeed bike valued at $200 was stolen from a garage in the 100 block of Dunkirk Road over the weekend.