For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* Oct. 4-5: Servistar Corp. trade show at the Baltimore Convention Center. Contact Jan Schofield, P.O. Box 1510, Butler, Pa. 16001. Expected attendance: 8,000.
* Oct. 4-6: National Industries for the Blind semiannual national convention at Omni Inner Harbor. Contact Vern Riley, 524 Hamburg Turnpike, Wayne, N.J. 07474. Expected attendance: 575.
* Oct 5-10: Council for Learning Disabilities annual convention at the Hyatt Regency. Contact Dr. Michael Rosenberg, Education VTC Division, Johns Hopkins University, Room 100, Whitehead Hall, Charles and 34th Streets, Baltimore, Md. 21218. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* Oct. 16-22: Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers annual conference at the Convention Center. Contact Christine Hall, 2350 Helen St., North St. Paul, Minn. 55109. Expected attendance: 3,000.
* Oct. 20-24: Association for the Study of Afro-American Life and History annual convention at Omni Inner Harbor. Contact Gail Hansberry, 1407 14th St., Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 400.
* Oct. 25-26: Society of Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriters national convention at the Convention Center. Contact Liliana Heindel, Kahler Hall CB 9, 720 Providence Road, Malvern, Pa. 19355. Expected attendance:
* Oct. 28-31: The American Bar Association Real Property Probate Trust Law Section meeting at the Harbor Court Hotel. Contact Ann Schavocky, 750 North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, Ill. 60611. Expected attendance: 200.
* Nov. 1-4: Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. annual meeting at Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore. Contact Nancy Hughes, 3501 N. Fairfax Drive, Room 3049-S, Arlington, Va. 22226. Expected attendance: 175.
* Nov. 5-7: National Association of Home Builders annual national remodelers show at the Convention Center. Contact Grace Novak, 1201 15th St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 7,500.
* Nov. 3-6: Pennsylvania Bar Association midyear meeting at Stouffer Harborplace Hotel. Contact Judi-Lynn Lenker, P.O. Box 186, Harrisburg, Pa. 17108. Expected attendance: 500.
* Oct. 9-13: George Washington University gastro-enterology board review at Marriott-Crystal Gateway. Contact Dan Reichard, 2300 K St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20037. Expected attendance: 500.
* Oct. 10-12: American Gas Association annual meeting at the Washington Hilton. Contact Dee Harrington, 1515 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, Va. 22209. Expected attendance: 1,600.
* Oct. 10-14: Association of Old Crows annual meeting at the Washington Sheraton. Contact Susan Marler, 1000 N. Payne St., Alexandria, Va. 22314. Expected attendance: 4,000.