* The Baltimore Community Foundation named Anne G. King director of marketing and development.
* Comp-U-Dent, a Baltimore-based supplier of computerized dental management systems, appointed Paul Schlenker Mid-Atlantic sales and marketing representative.
* USF&G; Corp. of Baltimore appointed Richard P. Campagna vice president-treasurer and Thomas A. Bradley vice president-property/casualty finance.
* Essex Community College named Robert M. Henderson coordinator of its Emergency Medical Technology program.
On the board
The Sunbelt Beverage Corp. of Lutherville has elected Philip Buddemeyer, president of Churchill Distributors, to its board.
* * Isaac & Associates, announced
that R. Elaine Gladden has joined the Ellicott City firm as office manager.
Northwest Hospital Center in Randallstown announced that Herman Brecher M.D., has been elected president of its medical staff.
* North Arundel Hospital named Catherine West, R.N., assistant director of quality assessment.
On the board
Manekin Corp., a Baltimore-based full service real estate company with offices in Columbia, Frederick and Northern Virginia, announced that Richard C. Darrell has joined the firm as senior real estate advisor.
Casey & Associates, a Baltimore-Washington firm, appointed Jennifer K. Dorsch senior auditor in its real estate lease auditing unit.