* CARJACKING: Northeastern District -- A man with a shotgun approached a driver in the 3000 block of Clifton Park Terrace about 9:45 p.m. Saturday and demanded his money and his car. The robber took $40 from the man's wallet and escaped in the victim's 1981 Lincoln, which police later recovered.
* STABBING: Southern District -- A woman walking in the 1800 block of W. Pratt St. was stabbed several times in the back shortly after midnight yesterday. The assailant ran up behind her and stabbed her for no apparent reason. The woman was in stable condition at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
* ROBBERY: Southern District -- Three men, one of them wielding a handgun, approached a man sitting in a car in the 2900 block of Southland Road about 2 a.m. yesterday and demanded his money. The robbers fled with $13 and a set of keys.
* ASSAULT/ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A woman walking in the 4700 block of Melbourne Road shortly after midnight yesterday was approached by two hooded men who grabbed her, shook her and threw her to the ground before taking a $200 money order, her purse and $20 in cash.
* BURGLARY: Northwestern District -- Thieves broke into the side door of a lube and tune-up shop in the 6600 block of Reisterstown Road before dawn yesterday, stealing equipment of undetermined value.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A man with a hood on his head confronted a woman outside her apartment building in the 2900 block of Garrison Blvd. at 1:30 a.m. yesterday, telling her, "Give me your money or I'll blow your face off." The man robbed the woman of $102 and fled on foot.
* ROBBERY: Northwestern District -- A robber with a sawed-off shotgun approached a man in the 3800 block of Granada Ave. about 2:25 a.m. yesterday and demanded money. The gunman escaped with $20.
* ASSAULT/ROBBERY: Western District -- Two men pushed a woman down in the 1300 block of Carey St. shortly after 4 p.m. yesterday and robbed her of $420.
* ASSAULT/ROBBERY: Western District -- A woman was assaulted in the 2700 block of Franklin St. yesterday by a robber who hit her and stole jewelry valued at $100.
* ROBBERY: Western District -- A robber approached a woman from behind in the 1800 block of Presstman St. yesterday morning, pushed a hard object into her back and demanded money. He fled with $25.
* STABBING/ARREST: Western District -- Police arrested a woman and charged her with aggravated assault in the stabbing of a man in his home in the 700 block of Carrollton Ave. yesterday morning. The victim was listed in serious condition at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- A female thief entered the basement of a building in the 3600 block of Greenvale Road shortly after 11 a.m. yesterday and stole $5,316 worth of stereo equipment.
* BURGLARY: Southwestern District -- A thief entered the rear window of a building in the 2600 block of Wilkens Ave. about 8:30 a.m. yesterday and stole a color television set and video recorder valued at $400.
METRO CRIME STOPPERS
* CALL IN TIPS:CALL IN TIPS: Readers with information on these or other crimes can call Metro Crime Stoppers' confidential 24-hour hot line, 276-8888. Names are not taken, calls are not recorded and rewards of up to $1,000 may be paid for information.