Jason Quenzer's header at 9:14 of the second half yesterday gave Boys' Latin (4-3, 2-3) a 3-2 win over No. 15-ranked John Carroll (4-3, 3-2) in a Maryland Scholastic Association Armstrong Conference contest.
* City 2, Poly 0: Mike Taylor and Chris Cranson scored to lead City (4-0) past Poly (3-1).
* Annapolis Area Christian 3, St. Mary's 2: Jimmy Himes scored two goals to lead Annapolis Area Christian (5-2) past St. Mary's.
* Cardinal Gibbons 3, Severn 0: Steve Wojciechowski scored two goals and added an assist to led Gibbons past Severn 3-0.
* Mount St. Joseph 4, Spalding 2: Steve Matcuk scored three goals and Rodney Blockston added two assists as Mount St. Joseph (4-6) beat visiting Spalding for its third straight win.
* Joppatowne 7, Harford Tech 0: Joppatowne evened its record to 2-2 as six players scored in a win over Harford Tech.
* Patterson 11, Lake Clifton 0: Tom Karaniklois had two goals and an assist as Patterson (3-1) beat Lake Clifton (0-4).
* North Harford 4, Elkton 0:Sophomore Chris Roberts scored three goals as North Harford shut out Elkton.
* St.Paul's 2, McDonogh 1: Chris Horich scored the winning goal with 2 1/2 minutes to play as St. Paul's (1-5) defeated host McDonogh (1-4).