For more Baltimore convention information, call the Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association at (410) 659-7300 within Maryland or (800) 343-3468 outside Maryland.
* Oct. 1-5: Servistar Corp. trade show at the Baltimore Convention Center. Contact Jan Schofield, P.O. Box 1510, Butler, Pa. 16001. Expected attendance: 8,000.
* Oct. 3-6: National Industries for the Blind semiannual national convention at Omni Inner Harbor. Contact Vern Riley, 524 Hamburg Turnpike, Wayne, N.J. 07474. Expected attendance: 575.
* Oct 5-10: Council for Learning Disabilities annual convention at the Hyatt Regency. Contact Dr. Michael Rosenberg, Education Division, Johns Hopkins University, Room 100, Whitehead Hall, Charles and 34th Streets, Baltimore, Md. 21218. Expected attendance: 1,000.
* Oct. 16-22: Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers annual conference at the Convention Center. Contact Christine Hall, 2350 Helen St., North St. Paul, Minn. 55109. Expected attendance: 3,000.
* Oct. 20-24: Association for the Study of Afro-American Life and History annual convention at Omni Inner Harbor. Contact Gail Hansberry, 1407 14th St., Washington, D.C. 20005. Expected attendance: 400.
* Oct. 25-26: Society of Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriters national convention at the Convention Center. Contact Liliana Heindel, Kahler Hall CB 9, 720 Providence Road, Malvern, Pa. 19355. Expected attendance: 4,000.